Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,512 members, 7,929,674 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' (1426 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Rita33(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Socialite and Businessman,Pretty Mike stormed a 60th birthday party with three ladies wearing animal masks.

Pretty Mike known for his dramatic entrances at events shared photos,saying "We are all animals one way or the other,something drives me crazy about this way of life #BeastMood...It's too deep for me to explain. My entrance to ObaBest "Mom" 60th Birthday. You should have all seen the look on Mummy's face".

1 Like

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Illuminatiship(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Not funny man!

We have more pressing issues in the world right now angry

2 Likes

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Righteousness2(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2022
If you think what this guy does is normal, you need a Spiritual check up.
This is a pure Demonic and occultic Enterprise/ritual packaged in form of having Fun...

4 Likes

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Foodqueen(f): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you think what this guy does is normal, you need a Spiritual check up.
This is a pure Demonic and occultic Enterprise/ritual packaged in form of having Fun...
correct food don set for pastor. Baba go treat their f**kup with spiritual backings

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Rita33:
Socialite and Businessman,Pretty Mike stormed a 60th birthday party with three ladies wearing animal masks.

Pretty Mike known for his dramatic entrances at events shared photos,saying "We are all animals one way or the other,something drives me crazy about this way of life #BeastMood...It's too deep for me to explain. My entrance to ObaBest "Mom" 60th Birthday. You should have all seen the look on Mummy's face".
Òmó, this h'antie pretty gaan oh.. chai! Shey I will not like to meet you bai? tongue

1 Like

Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Fembleez1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Rita33:

Hello Rita33, I sent you a mail, please respond.
Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by 21void: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Hello Rita33, please reply with your telegram username, you can delete afterward
Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by Rita33(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2023
21void:
Hello Rita33, please reply with your telegram username, you can delete afterward

(1) (Reply)

Boy Spyce Biography, Car And Networth (photos+video) / You Are Corrupting This Kids: Fans Blast Liade Bakare PHOTO & VIDEO / I Can’t Stay – Woman Complains To Bobrisky After Visiting His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.