Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,786 members, 7,941,959 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares (2152 Views)

Gov Emmanuel Declares War Against Cultism In Secondary Schools / Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares War With Buhari's Aide Over Incitive Statements / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Josepholome: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Gov, Accountant General, Akwa Ibom's most notorious thieves - PDP Founding Members

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel says the Chairman, Senate Committee on Oil and Gas and Senator Representing Uyo Senatorial district, Sen. Bassey Albert is a thief who must not be voted into office as Governor come 2023.

The Governor who spoke through his Personal Assistant on Media, Rev Richard Peters said, Akwa Ibom people cannot vote for a man who is presently facing criminal charges in court with the EFCC and that OBA is not fit to hold public service.

"OBA is a thief and nobody talks about him", he wrote on a facebook post he did response to a comment by Mr Anny Micheal, Special Assistant Media to Senator Bassey Albert. ...I understand your frustration and have few words for you, "Umo Eno is the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State. Bank on that. I will suggest that you channel your energy to your principal who is in court over some criminal activities while serving the public than to effortlessly attempt to speak I'll of a man whose records in private and public office speaks volume".

In his reply, Senator Albert's aide said the Governor has only succeeded through his media aide to express his foolishness when it comes to 2023.

"Rev'd Richard Peters, you have succeeded in expressing your foolishness because that has been you people's propaganda. God and the people know better that Senator Bassey Albert is a peace loving and development driven Leader who truly loves Akwa Ibom people. It is not your subjective view that will change the narrative", he said.

Reacting, Forum of Akwa Ibom PDP Founding Members through their Eket Senatorial District Coordinator, High Chief Samuel Ukpabio said the Governor should be ready to tell the world who the real thief is because they'll very soon start releasing some government documents to show the world the real thief.

The group said if it was only a verbal statement on corruption and stealing of public funds through contractors his former Chief of Staff made that led to his being fired by the Governor, but that Governor Udom should be ready to defend himself and his administration when secret documents start surfacing on the media which will prove beyond reasonable doubts that the Governor and his Accountant General are the most notorious Akwa Ibom has ever produced.

The group said Akwa Ibom people should reject the so called peace campaign as a Governor who wants peace will not be the one sending his media aides to abuse other aspirants but here is a sitting Governor sponsoring his media aides to be insulting anybody not supporting Umo Eno even when he is the bigger thief himself.

https://ourdailywire.com/2023-oba-is-a-thief-gov-udom-emmanuel-declares/

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by MrPolitics: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
I wish Udom Emmanuel will run for President.
That’s another candidate in PDP I can support for now besides Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Wazobia2216: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
People will have no reason not to listen to Emmanuel Udom

Because he's an achiever and they know he has their interest at heart

So Oba take the back seat if you value yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Ahmed0336(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Akw st indigenes over to you.
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by mrvitalis(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrPolitics:
Try visit uyo first ooh ..that guy is a media propaganda expect nothing come out
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Phaantom22: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
This culture of imposing candidate on the masses must stop, this is democray so nothing like preferred candidate. The masses are the ones to decide.
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Africonji: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Try visit uyo first ooh ..that guy is a media propaganda expect nothing come out

I thought I am the only one that was disappointed with what I met on ground in Uyo the last time I went there. Upon all the oil proceeds the state receives, Uyo should look and be far better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by cpu2006(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Xtranoble: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
This Rev Peters is a psychological clown and not fit to represent the Gov as SA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by ReportScammers(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:
People will have no reason not to listen to Emmanuel Udom

Because he's an achiever and they know he has their interest at heart

So Oba take the back seat if you value yourself
MrPolitics:
The both of you are dumb and senseless
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by TotoGame(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
History might repeat itself again in Akwa-ibom state.

OBA or Rt hon. Luke might end up succeeding Udom emmanuel just like Akpabio emerged Gov in 2007 , without the surport of his predecessor.

Let's be watching!
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by MrPolitics: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
ReportScammers:

The both of you are dumb and senseless

Your father at home is dumb and senseless for not teaching you how to disagree with civility

1 Like

Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by Dasini: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
I have observed so many times, when news like this make the rounds, people from south south and south east hardly comment knowing fully well, it is a case of corruption. But because the story is emanating from a south south state, and probably PDP controlled, you won’t see anyone condemning any of the party.
I bet you, if this kind of news were to be from any of the south west states, except Oyo State because it is PDP, and in particular APC controlled state. They would have practically roasted the living day out of the Characters involved.
Our hypocrisy and ethnic centric lifestyle will take us no where but rather destroy this nation.....
Re: 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares by SarkinYarki: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Udom is the best leader we have seen since 1999 in Nigeria , take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Popular Buhari Loyalist On Nairaland In Trouble, Begs For Fund / GOODNEWS another ESN terrorist is killed this wednesday PHOTOS / Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.