Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. (405 Views)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by BSsniffer: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
The war is a just a faux. Its all just a scapegoat to facilitate kicking Russia out of SWIFT, which will doom the EU and USA because they are completely dependent on Russian natural gas, and gas/electricity prices are high enough there as it is.

Its fvcking hilarious that US/EU are talking about sanctioning Russia when they're the only ones who will get fvcked over by this. Russia will just join with China's banking system, taking with them their allies like Iran, India, etc. Russia has already been expecting this which is why the infrastructure is already set in place, and also why they've been offloading their USD reserves for gold over the last few years. Russia will barely suffer but EU/US will descend into civil war and chaos as they lose access to natural gas and as the USD gets phased out of being the global reserve currency.

USD only accounts for 56% of global world trade. What happens when rich chinese can no longer use it to buy western assets, and when the West can't use it to buy natural gas from Russia? It loses ~20%, and once it crosses down from the 50% threshold it will just be a race to the bottom from there. Within only a few years, US/EU will turn into a middle-east tier shithole where you only have electricity for 2 hours daily, and where the rule of law doesn't exist. The first domino of distrust in western banking systems has already fallen with the Trudeau debacle and skyrocketing deposit interest rates in Canada. It'll only get worse from here.

Things are going to get very very bad if EU/US actually go through with cutting off Russia from SWIFT and if its not just some bluff. It would literally be the biggest happening so far this century. This is literally self-destruction and controlled suicide, something which am hoping they go ahead with.

Myndd44 laslasticlala let's make this to front page.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by doggedfighter(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
And you think EU don't know that one day Putin will stop his gas to punish them?

They're not blacks , they make alternative plans.

They think beyond now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by godliman: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
A Putin loyalist spotted

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by JimiJunji: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op you're probably right, China is limiting more than ever money spent overseas, meaning rich chinese can no longer buy more assets in the west and probably less loans for third world countries for now.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by BSsniffer: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
JimiJunji:
Op you're probably right, China is limiting more than ever money spent overseas, meaning rich chinese can no longer buy more assets in the west and probably less loans for third world countries for now.

It's the truth..... reason why amaechi is at the point of asking lapo microfinance for loan grin
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by BSsniffer: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
godliman:
A Putin loyalist spotted

Come with your reasons....
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by BSsniffer: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
And you think EU don't know that one day Putin will stop his gas to punish them?

They're not blacks , they make alternative plans.

They think beyond now.

What the hell are you even saying...... some of you niggas put these white people on some godlike pedestal, probably it's colonialist conditioning or self hate...EU can't even defend Ukraine when they're needed, and what alternative do they have to his gas, lol you're probably going to say renewable energy.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by Jostoman: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
One Zombie supporters of Putin spotted
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by blackboy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russian gas ? Or gas pipeline running through Russia?
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:
The war is a just a faux. Its all just a scapegoat to facilitate kicking Russia out of SWIFT, which will doom the EU and USA because they are completely dependent on Russian natural gas, and gas/electricity prices are high enough there as it is.

Its fvcking hilarious that US/EU are talking about sanctioning Russia when they're the only ones who will get fvcked over by this. Russia will just join with China's banking system, taking with them their allies like Iran, India, etc. Russia has already been expecting this which is why the infrastructure is already set in place, and also why they've been offloading their USD reserves for gold over the last few years. Russia will barely suffer but EU/US will descend into civil war and chaos as they lose access to natural gas and as the USD gets phased out of being the global reserve currency.

USD only accounts for 56% of global world trade. What happens when rich chinese can no longer use it to buy western assets, and when the West can't use it to buy natural gas from Russia? It loses ~20%, and once it crosses down from the 50% threshold it will just be a race to the bottom from there. Within only a few years, US/EU will turn into a middle-east tier shithole where you only have electricity for 2 hours daily, and where the rule of law doesn't exist. The first domino of distrust in western banking systems has already fallen with the Trudeau debacle and skyrocketing deposit interest rates in Canada. It'll only get worse from here.

Things are going to get very very bad if EU/US actually go through with cutting off Russia from SWIFT and if its not just some bluff. It would literally be the biggest happening so far this century. This is literally self-destruction and controlled suicide, something which am hoping they go ahead with.

Myndd44 laslasticlala let's make this to front page.

Jargons! Who Started all this rough play?
All these mushroom Analysts on NL self.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by BSsniffer: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Jargons! Who Started all this rough play?

If your faulty brain can't bring up a counter argument kindly fvck off from this thread.....run along to romance section, you'd be of value there.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:

Everybody is warrior on the internet, that being said, I don't wast my valuable contributions on Stupid threads.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by joyandfaith: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:

What the hell are you even saying...... some of you niggas put these white people on some godlike pedestal, probably it's colonialist conditioning or self hate...EU can't even defend Ukraine when they're needed, and what alternative do they have to his gas, lol you're probably going to say renewable energy.

Is Ukraine part of EU and nato? They have no military alliance. They have no obligation to do so.
Are u saying if Russia does not exist, the whole europe will die because of gas. There are always alternatives.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by dapoRead: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Who is still even using SWIFT in 2022? That nonsense is over outdated nah. I cannot even remember the last time I used Swift. May be in 2007 and the payment system was too poor and too much of bureaucracy. You have over 12,000 shitcoins now and 1 Bitcoin(father of all coins) that is doing the exact same thing outdated SWIFT is doing.. You even have over shittie coins NFT e.t.c

Same as NATO protectorate state, that one too is as outdated as SWIFT. WEST should getout joo. Awon ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by sanpipita(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
You people keep repeating this? do you think EU nations don't know what's at play before reaching the ban decision, even Germany that usually pacifies Russia or Hungary that's pro Russia took this decision, go and check how Russia ruble is faring, Russia is about taking a huge hit that will take them time to recover, Russia will even be foolish to rely on China.
Re: My Thoughts On Russia's Ban From Swift. by sanpipita(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is Ukraine part of EU and nato? They have no military alliance. They have no obligation to do so.
Are u saying if Russia does not exist, the whole europe will die because of gas. There are always alternatives.

They are yet to come to terms Russia might have overestimated themselves, even the China they talk about have remained neutral on this, in coming months what Russia will face will be double double, many Russians now queue for hours to withdraw money, cash flow is getting low and ruble is almost dead

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Russian Media Websites Are Hacked And Show Anti-putin Messages / Putin’s Achievement In 3 Weeks Of Invasion Of Ukraine / Ethiopia: Tigrayan Fight­ers Agree To ‘ces­sa­tion Of Hos­til­i­ties’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.