Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,814 members, 7,933,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

ruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ruba (660 Views)

Education, Weapon To Boko Haram Solution –obasanjo / Buhari Pursues Boko Haram Solution To Niger Republic / OPINION: Boko Haram Solution = Usraeli Embassies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ruba by Musiwa42: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2011
G
Re: ruba by ektbear: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2011
You are a persistent guy, lol
Re: ruba by Musiwa42: 2:27am On Jun 28, 2011
It is about understand a nation.  and understanding each tribe in Nigeria. i understand 6 of them , when they are talking.  You see, Jonathan Goodluck out of his 56 years on earth, before he became president. only lived among his ijaw people. except one years in osun state. so he does not know anything about other nigerian. He is naive. He does not know how to handle northerners.

I lived in the north, and looking at the satellite pictures. If you dont remove edo,delta and Yorubas from Nigeria now in the next few weeks. You will end up in a bloody civil war.

This is the solution to boko haram.

Re: ruba by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2011
I support the idea! Please let us divide this unholy union of states called Nigeria! Lord Luggard made a stupid blunder by joining those Islamic bastards to the South! I wish Biafran republic had succeeded @ least it would have been easier for us to get them as allies and form our own People's Republic of Benin!! Let the Yorubas, Deltans and Edos leave, United Nations can help us out!
Re: ruba by Musiwa42: 3:51am On Jun 28, 2011
remove edo,delta and yorubas is the only solution to solve boko haram
Re: ruba by ak47mann(m): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2011
NubiLove:

I support the idea! Please let us divide this unholy union of states called Nigeria! Lord Luggard made a silly blunder by joining those Islamic bastards to the South! I wish Biafran republic had succeeded @ least it would have been easier for us to get them as allies and form our own People's Republic of Benin!! Let the Yorubas, Deltans and Edos leave,  United Nations can help us out!
we did but Nigerians fought tooth and nail to keep us one! SE is the only group in Nigeria that ever experienced freedom,we had our local biafran currency biafran anthem,biafran flag etc,
Re: ruba by Musiwa42: 5:03am On Jun 28, 2011
T
Re: ruba by Musiwa42: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
G

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Of My Dreams / Minister Fires Phcn Ceos / Bakare Says All Nigerians Are Idiots - Including Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.