Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately (21667 Views)

Countries Urge Their Citizens To Leave Lebanon Amid Fears Of War / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by frog12: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda

1 Like

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by sarahade(f): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
kumulus:

The world from time immemorial has always birthed a new order at intervals, eventually the human race grow through and into it. I don't know what the fear mongering is about this next one. Apparently he's averse to change, he's afraid of the unknown.

Please enlighten me more about time immemorial since you are a witness and have been existing for that long. I'm sure you know that white people are liars and the history they teach is false?.

If he is afraid of the unknown so telling people about another unknown is what exactly. Please don't quote me again.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
MrLondonder:

please are wee fokin or nut?...i aint got all days!! angry
Hehehehehehe. No.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by MrLondonder: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
meobizy:
Hehehehehehe. No.

ok please can u gimmme blooow j only... i will not come in yor mouth i beg u. can u gimme bloww only j please? undecided
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by kumulus(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
sarahade:

Please enlighten me more about time immemorial since you are a witness and have been existing for that long. I'm sure you know that white people are liars and the history they teach is false?.

If he is afraid of the unknown so telling people about another unknown is what exactly. Please don't quote me again.

You really tried to make sense but ended up making non.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by TheOgaBoss: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
DaveHarry:

You no dey follow up since be that. Be like na d ongoing war bring ur interest towards dese tins.
Post Ur Source oga.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by meobizy(f): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
MrLondonder:

ok please can u gimmme blooow j only... i will not come in yor mouth i beg u. can u gimme bloww only j please? undecided
Zzz.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Greenerie(f): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Yes darling,u are so right.I have snakes and scorpions as family relatives especially.

The slow poison and backstabbing was too deadly.

I had to isolate myself from them all.Don't pick their calls anymore and they are wondering what happened.

Those who don't like me but only wat they get from me and then disappear after they ate my food,drank my water,I gave them money, scholarship for their children,clothes,cash and food gifts for Christmas during December.

Still on top of all this, backstabbing,pretence and slow poison was how they said thank you.I don't pick their calls anymore.

yes you are right but sometimes it's better to be alone than having snakes, scorpions and hyenas around you as friends, relatives, partners etc. Isolation also has it advantage of utilise well. It can promote contentment, self development and achieving your goals privately. Don't ever curry unnecessary validation from anyone or being in any relationship with people who don't appreciate you. That's a fact. Putin got power drunk,thinking he can use his so called nukes to scare people. Big lie! When e finally set, even he himself no go fit point to anything to call his people or country anymore! And the world will survive the aftermath. No weapon invented by man can stop the time_Bob Marley
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Greenerie post=110636525][/quote]very very Good. I applaud you. Don't seek validation from no one. Be yourself at all times,while developing your self even more better. Learn self reliance too. You can't please those chameleons o. I said all that from personal life experience. I no longer give a fvck about anyone who I feel aren't loyal, inconsiderate ,deceitful, charllattans, wolf in sheep's clothing, cloak and daggers relative or friends. I can't kill myself abeg. I avoid bad energy as much as I can. Being alone doesn't make you lonely. I enjoy my own company better than anything. Doesn't mean I'm heartless buh I no just need those kind peep around me. Above all, trust nobody.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by efficiencie(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cantonese:

There is no need for mockery.

When you hear, see, talk, please think and analyze. I am a historian and I know what you do not know and what I trained to know.

Sadly you still do not get the gist of the difference about the two occasions. Mockery unfortunately will not help you understand what is being said.

In my other response to you, if you were careful to read, you would have seen the word SECRET. Read it again. It was a political and military standoff in October 1962 over the installation of nuclear-armed Soviet missiles in Cuba, approximately 90 miles from U.S. shores, with Krushev as the Soviet leader.

“Cuba is a sovereign state..” as you said. But there was an ideological war then called THE COLD WAR raging among the super powers. The war was not fought directly but by proxies. Cuba was a Soviet proxy. The Americans reacted because the Soviets would gain an advantage over them in that axis and so ensured that they were dismantled. Why do you hear words like ICBMs (Intercontinental ballistic missiles). It is to bypass situations like this in the unlikely event of a breakout of war between superpowers. Why do the North Koreans seek long range missiles?

Now are they the same situations with the Ukrainian one now?

Do you at least understand it, young secondary school leaver?

Your most eminence and chief professor of all professors of history. Why didn't Kennedy simply accept that Cuba was a sovereign country and that Cuba could hold Russian missiles on Cuban land? You are evading the similarity between the two scenarios and hiding behind your argumentum ad verecundiam. If you like be professor of the history of heaven and earth combined, the two scenarios are cases of small sovereign nations being weaponized against a nuclear superpower. NATO is trying to weaponize Ukraine against Russia and Russia was trying to weaponize Cuba against the US during the Cold war. His eminence. I salute your professorial professorship profession but I humbly refuse to be convinced. You can convince your students in class but not me.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by efficiencie(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
frog12:

grin grin grin ...den don dey beg. If they like the should continue fighting. Shebi dey have offered civilians guns to fight a nuclear power and Naija e-warriors are cheering them on. One zircon missile is enough to bring peace sharply. Pikin wey never reach anywhere wey dey ask wetin kill im papa e go die im papa death last last!
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by sarahade(f): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
kumulus:

You really tried to make sense but ended up making non.

It was not meant to make sense to airheads. That's why I begged you not to quote me any more. It's none. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions / Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. / Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.