Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,929 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business (439 Views)

Crazy How I Actually Used 15k To Start A Business In The Nigeria Of Today / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by Yankeeboy02: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
I am pleading with everyone here, please I need ur assistance to start a puff puff business so I can put food on the table for my wife and kid, I will pay back, this hardship is too much,.
I have been jobless for years now, begging to feed is too much. I will appreciate ur kind gesture.
AccessBank.
Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by edoman2016: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Yankeeboy02:
I am pleading with everyone here, please I need ur assistance to start a puff puff business so I can put food on the table for my wife and kid, I will pay back, this hardship is too much,.
I have been jobless for years now, begging to feed is too much. I will appreciate ur kind gesture.
AccessBank.
What is your education qualification? Have you tried looking for teaching jobs? Teaching jobs are easily available. You can do it for few months, save some of your salaries and invest it in the puff puff business which your wife can manage it. 15k is small money. Not too hard to get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by adeoyekay(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
edoman2016:

What is your education qualification? Have you tried looking for teaching jobs? Teaching jobs are easily available. You can do it for few months, save some of your salaries and invest it in the puff puff business which your wife can manage it. 15k is small money. Not too hard to get
you have said it all
That's was the advice I wanted to give
Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
How do you intend to pay back as per say na nairaland we jam grin
Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by Yankeeboy02: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2022
33bandit:
How do you intend to pay back as per say na nairaland we jam grin
I can give any details u want, I don find job tired, I just thought of doing dis, so I will stop begging people for money
Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by edoman2016: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yankeeboy02:

I can give any details u want, I don find job tired, I just thought of doing dis, so I will stop begging people for money

I think you are looking for free money and not a job. I asked if you have tried to apply for teaching jobs as one of options. Nairalanders can even dash you the 15k. Its not big money. If you can show you are striving and not lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by Yankeeboy02: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
edoman2016:

I think you are looking for free money and not a job. I asked if you have tried to apply for teaching jobs as one of options. Nairalanders can even dash you the 15k. Its not big money. If you can show you are striving and not lazy.
I have tired so many jobs since I lost my previous job, I am HND holder,
Re: Please Can Nobody Lend Me 15k To Start Puff Puff Business by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
undecided
Yankeeboy02:

(1) (Reply)

MTN Or Nigerian Breweries, Which Is Better? / How To Make #50,000 Every Week / Top Certifications To Boost Your Private Equity Career In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.