Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) (58751 Views)

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by achimendy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Everything soft.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Small yellow brezz.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by underpinna: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bush meat don show. Make una begin price.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by VEXT: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
And they expect us to respect women sad
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

If e no make FP make i bend like crayfish cheesy
Hòrny mods everywhere grin

And u predicted it right
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by tpapi: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
See sweet babe with fine boobs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Typical Nigerian Vagina People
.nothing new

Just another day for another owe undecided
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin took to Instagram to shared topless beach photos, IGBERETV reports.

The reality TV star wore only panties and a straw hat in the photos. A part of her breast was visible, as she only used her hand to cover her breast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaenKWQNzG6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by kenben: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
I think she's beautiful.

So many critical little boys on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
The usual. Clitocurrency expert trader advertising her product.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by rickleye: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
Such a bitch
Why is she covering her fallen olimpus

Let's see yours ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
What was I supposed to feel seeing this picture? Sometimes I support Afghanistan grin because this is evil, seriously.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
is she on her period? abi no be pad I dey see for her pant so?

baby girl looking for another sure client, the other client have paid his dues

Maria koju sibi, oju loro wa
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

If e no make FP make i bend like crayfish cheesy
Hòrny mods everywhere grin
Conji don nearly finish boys here.
Solofresh2 be calming down.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
She get Belle
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Abedaa: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Kingcalls: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketing her goods...if not for men, 95% of Nigerian women will die of starvation
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This nonsense should not make FP angry

The mods should take note!

Too bad my brother, majority are tired of what makes sense, guess it's boring,
It's the senseless things that are being embraced and celebrated now!!!
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Coldfeets: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wow!

This picture has made my DAY

Her side boobs can make a fallen bone to rise, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by greggng: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Joke apart this lady is very beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
She get fine boobs sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by illuminutty: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
She is a pussypreneur advertising her Clitocurrency!

If she would agree 10k 2nuts short time, I will screw her doggy and spank that yellow bum-bum until e turn red.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Everyone condemning her are secretly thinking of screwing her, serious hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marie should be there in Ukraine fighting, instead he is here in Nigeria showing breast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Yinkus205: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Las Las
The Photographer Go See The Real Bobby

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Guy which kind Imagination be this grin grin grin
have you been leaving ur life all on Imagination ?

Sixfiguresmart:
There's nothing new about it. Her topless view is all over town.

Imagine Tinubu digging his rotten teeth on our daughters' boobs. Imagine the young girls that he will piss on.

Just imagine Maria coming to BB naija with stains of Tinubu's piss
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Food for the elders
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Rugaria: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
All I see is beauty..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by od501: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin took to Instagram to shared topless beach photos, IGBERETV reports.

The reality TV star wore only panties and a straw hat in the photos. A part of her breast was visible, as she only used her hand to cover her breast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaenKWQNzG6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So...with all these grades grossly going on in the world, one hanti thinks going topples is the way to go? It's a pity.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Eluala(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
After this one will still complain how men sexualize her. What else do you want them to assess? The only thing you are showing is your naked body and for a real man, a woman's naked body sends signals to only his sexual senses.

You cannot be showing us naked body and expect us to see you as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. In the end na wetin person get e go fit sell shaa. We know Chimamanda is selling, yet we adore and respect her, we don't sexualize her because she dopes not show us naked body up and down.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by President2001(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Why covering it Open it and let us see
I believe your own will be sweeter than her own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.