Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi (4178 Views)

I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by MsDoris(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
A young man has been left speechless after he woke up to discover that his dreadlocks have been cut off by his woman.

The video capturing the moment the young woman cut off her boyfriend's dreadlocks has gone viral.

Waking up to find out what she had done, got him really upset because he had been growing the dreadlocks for a year.

The lady revealed that initially she was scared to cut off the dreds because of how long he had been keeping it, but decided to do it anyways.

She explained that her boyfriend was sad, refusing to talk to her, and she had to do things to make him smile.....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/lady-cuts-boyfriends-long-dreadlock.html

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
MsDoris does this not look like a skit or agreement between them?
Well what is gonna happen now? shocked

He sure can fix it back easily... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by xpressionx(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Delilah grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Puttin: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na to cut of her hairs too be that na...nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by DropsMic(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Arranged..
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by habsydiamond(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dem Don do this one Samson and Delilah oo.. Dem Don cut him power supply.. Like say dem disconnect Kanji dam.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by EmzyT: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Was he drugged? shocked

This is what happens when you don't set boundaries in some Certain things!

But sleep pass sleep oo, 'Light Sleepers' like us can NEVER relate. Small sound or touch like this, then my night is ruined

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Mastakija(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wait... for anoda person to compare him to samson and delilah

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmzyT:
Was he drugged? shocked

But sleep pass sleep oo, 'Light Sleepers' like us can NEVER relate. Small sound or touch like this, then my night is ruined

My dear...
If this is real, then, it would be the end of the relationship for someone like me undecided...

What nonsense!?! angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by EmzyT: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Favfables1:

My dear...
If this is real, then, it would be the end of the relationship for someone like me undecided...

What nonsense!?! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by TotoGame(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
I think it's staged ...

If my girl tries such with me Will fuvk her so hard that her puna will start leaking
Wtf!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by talk2hb1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Another Delilah

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
TotoGame:
I think it's staged ...

If my girl tries such with me Will fuvk her so hard that her puna will start leaking
Wtf!!!
bandit grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Cholls(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
My brothers and sisters Ahhhhh! Let us make our new Samson to the national assembly complex make him complete Im mission...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by marsman: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Samson and delilah reincarnated. I just hope this time it is just his dread and not his ability to become tangible in life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by phemmyfour: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
MsDoris:
A young man has been left speechless after he woke up to discover that his dreadlocks have been cut off by his woman.

The video capturing the moment the young woman cut off her boyfriend's dreadlocks has gone viral.

Waking up to find out what she had done, got him really upset because he had been growing the dreadlocks for a year.

The lady revealed that initially she was scared to cut off the dreds because of how long he had been keeping it, but decided to do it anyways.

She explained that her boyfriend was sad, refusing to talk to her, and she had to do things to make him smile.....

May God continue to deliver us from Delilah
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Davince10: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
I can't believe this is another new version of Samson and Delilah

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by wiseone28: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Someone mentioned Delilah

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
That's some crazy Delilah move.
Abeg, y'all should check out my profile to see my videos for your entertainment. Right now, I make acapella cover of songs that you might like. Someone asked if I was a comedian while another asked why I was crying after watching my videos. Well, check one of them out at least and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed. Feel free to share with your loved ones if you like it.
Enjoy!
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Biafranodogwu55: 1:39am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a modaphuking skit...mtcheew
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Gadafii: 4:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Dumbest boyfriend of the year

How high or drunk do you have to be for someone to cut off your dread while you sleep that you didn't even know

When I am asleep and someone enters the room, in my subconsciousness I will be aware, might not be woken tho, that's how light I sleep

You don't need to tap me twice before I wake fully, now I dey imagine how person go dey cut hair for my head and I would wake up

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Thus is pure wickedness angry That is how the guy will sleep and she will slit his throat over a misunderstanding undecided
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by luwiizy(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
You touch my dreadlocks recklessly na problem...

Na to come cut you wan think??

Hahaha.....Rasta man No be gentle Man

For that kind matter..

Somebody daughter will be admitted. grin
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Pimpleface(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Delilah v2.0
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Xtianah09: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Na skit
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by qekng40(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
cut her own too 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by DaInferno(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
EmzyT:
Was he drugged? shocked

as in ehn
I had to keep a DND sign while sleeping in school bck then
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by DaInferno(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
MsDoris:

make she no do mistake sleep o
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by Sammy101111(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2022
If a lady try that shit with me she will wake up and i will cut her hair too 50/50

If the play sweet her
He sweet me too
Re: Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is Delilah in Samson's life, though you look cool and more handsome after cutting off the dreadlock also your girlfriend saves a lot of money to maintain the dreadlock.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.