Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer (564 Views)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by murecool(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
In a personally signed statement this afternoon, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, mourns the sudden death of Mr. Ojima Omale, a young enterprising shoe designer based in Abuja.

Here below is the Vice President's statement:

"I am deeply saddened by the news of the sudden death of Mr. Ojima Omale, aka OJBEST, 28, my young enterprising shoemaker and friend.

Omale was CEO of O.J Best Footwears. He was talented, creative and dedicated to his craft. I never ceased to be impressed by his exertions for perfection in his products.

I and many members of my team, for whom he also made shoes, will miss him, his services and unfailing good humour.

Our thoughts are with his family as we pray that God will comfort them. May his memory remain blessed."

1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Baitullah: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
May God forgive him
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by TheRareGem1(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
RIP champ. You will be greatly missed.
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Lattop1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rest well Champ
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Blehssings(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rest In peace sir
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Zeemam: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
May God comfort his family
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Yellowface1220(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by premierlead: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rip

Lalasticlala do d needful
Re: VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer by Wada3: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Attackers Kidnapped Foreigner, Killed Many - Sen Shehu Sani / Buhari, Adamu, Omisore, Key National APC Stakeholders Shun Udoedehe’s Reception / Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.