Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension (29331 Views)

Rivers United To Drag Lmc To Fifa, Cas Over Npfl Table / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

USA invasion of Iraq was justified okay and not this your rogue that is hiding under communism to perpetuate war crimes

u havent answered the questions:

Pls how does the fact that libyans rebelled against Gaddafi during the Arab spring negate my comment that NATO carried out airstrikes against Libya leading to Gaddafi's death?

Second, can pls tell me the terrorists who u say Saddam was in romance with?

Third, I said the US invaded Iraq. Is that true or false?

Fourth, if the US invaded Iraq, how is that not declaring war on Saddam and not Iraq?

Fifth, how can the US declare war on Saddam and not Iraq?
Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by Mrtaye: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
lexy2014:

u havent answered the questions:

Pls how does the fact that libyans rebelled against Gaddafi during the Arab spring negate my comment that NATO carried out airstrikes against Libya leading to Gaddafi's death?

Fourth, if the US invaded Iraq, how is that not declaring war on Saddam and not Iraq?

You must probably be an indomie generation and a Putin apologist...it's a futile effort
Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

You must probably be an indomie generation and a Putin apologist...it's a futile effort

since u arent indomie generation and putin apologist, how come u cant answer the following questions:

Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by Mrtaye: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
lexy2014:

since u arent indomie generation and putin apologist, how come u cant answer the following questions:

Indomie generation get some noddles and continue with your copy and paste
Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

Indomie generation get some noddles and continue with your copy and paste

But why are these questions still a challenge for u since u aren't indomie generation:

Re: This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension by Empiree: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

USA invasion of Iraq was justified okay and not this your rogue that is hiding under communism to perpetuate war crimes
please what justified Iraq invasion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.