Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,835 members, 7,966,081 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? (426 Views)

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by paxx: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
After answering pls say ur tribe and religion. I want to see something smiley
Re: Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by haffaze777(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wetin concern Bible concern Nigeria?
Re: Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria isn't in the book of folktales.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by foryourmindlol: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria is the shithole of the world. More related to the tower of babel.
Re: Is Nigeria The Babylon Of The Bible Or Is It Zion? by Naijanascam: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria is opposite of itself...... suffering in midst of plenty

(1) (Reply)

South East Young Progressives Forum Commends APC For It’s Zoning Arrangement / I’m Not Leaving PDP For Anyone; Accept My Leadership Or Leave – Obaseki / CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT AUTHORIZES SEIZURE OF ANCESTRAL LANDS FOR RUGA - OKENWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.