Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? (429 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Is it proper to text or call your ex?

Let's gather here and discuss folks
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Frank25:
Is it proper to text or call your ex?

Let's gather here and discuss folks
Why?
That's the main question why?what are you calling for..how important?
You two have moved on so what's the call about?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2022
i see no problem with that. you are not enemies

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by caprini1: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Na ex she be ,no be serial killer,why can't you call,if its very important? Say you aint going out no more with someone is not an excuse for war.Na person pikin your ex be too...i got to know my ex was recovering from a surgery,i sent her money and it was the nicest thing that i did this year.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Some redpillers wannabe has tamed this act sissy
Hisbah21:
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Frank25:
Some redpillers wannabe has tamed this act sissy

call me anything you like.i'm entitled to my opinion..so all ur ex's are your enemies?
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Hisbah21:

call me anything you like.i'm entitled to my opinion..so all ur ex's are your enemies?
He wasn't attacking you..he only said wannabe redpillers describe it as an act of simping..
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Baitullah: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
You guys ain't enemies. But why the text and call
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Please help put this guy through...his kinda loosing it
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He wasn't attacking you..he only said wannabe redpillers describe it as an act of simping..
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Frank25:
Please help put this guy through...his kinda loosing it
He misunderstood you..he thought you was referring to him as a wannabe redpiller.. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Thanks sis
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He misunderstood you..he thought you was referring to him as a wannabe redpiller.. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by bibianna(f): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Even the Bible said all things are past away!

Leave your ex to the past and move on. You wouldn't like it if it's done to you.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by paulolee(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2022
it depends on the ex and wat made her ur ex....I still call n chat few of my exes bcoz dey seems too nice for me n I screwed up looking for d wild ones..
so I do get in touch wenever m around bcoz we aint enemies

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Divoc19(f): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Not proper.
If you have truly moved on.
Avoid them and move on.
Enemies or not.
Just move on.
Let it go.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2022
I and my ex still communicates, it all depends on how or why your relationship ended

But las las .................

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by BeautyB99(f): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
If you said you've move on then you should as well cut all ties from your ex because keeping them can be a distraction and a problem to your new relationship
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Whois(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
IMHO I think it's greediness
Hisbah21:

We're better off as enemies. Know this and know peace cool
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by minks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
According to psychology, of two past lovers still remain friends after a breakup, it's either they are still in love or never were.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? / I Feel Shy Around Girl / Cycle Of Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.