Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,242 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! (166 Views)

Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose / 100% Passive Income Through Forex / Network Your Way Out Of Porverty With 9k, Team Effort And Trust. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! by Samwils: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Alright so a lot of people are feeling skeptical about diving into forex or even letting someone manage their hard earned money! Lol, trust me, if I were in your shoes I'd do the same thing.

But the thing is, forex is actually profitable to the few who know their way around. You can see screenshots below.. note I trade indices on deriv, and I've been doing so for 2 years now...

Alright so here's the deal, telling someone to bring 50k that's about $100 so he can be traded for can seem quite difficult, like who's gonna just let 50k into the hands of a stranger.

I've got an easier idea, if you're interested, I need just 10 people who are willing to give out 1200 each, that's gonna sum up to 12k which is closely equivalent to $20

Here's the catch, I'll trade that $20 and everyone gets doubly thier capital in two days.. afterwards you can decide to continue with me or whatever you feel

So what do you say?

You can reach me via WhatsApp 08119714317

The below screenshots are results from yesterday only!

Re: Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! by Samwils: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2022
More screenshots, you can check date.. note, the initial trades with smaller profits were used to test the waters before initializing the bigger ones

Re: Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! by Samwils: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2022
More on the charts

Re: Team Effort, Let's Earn Through Forex! by Samwils: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2022
And nope, I don't rely on indicators, just price action and strong knowledge of support and resistance. Preferably, indicators can further certify my trading strategies and setup

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Broker/crypto Investment Website / Administrative Function & Office Management Best Practices And Technologies / International Spend Limit Reduced To 20$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.