Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84436 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by miniziter(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
you be real girl or working boy? grin
post edit
just checked YouTube,
you are real.
You sabi dance ohh wink
The dance is good but I don't know why she is hiding her face. I just subscribe.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by GloriousGbola: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Congratulations. We can get you a chick running around selling oranges in traffic and you're done. Quite beffiting for an audio billionaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by betshopagent(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
these kind of ladies no dey move me.To me dem dey deyy like little girls.busty lady any day or at least big nyansh or breasts.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Omo when love hit you,you won't mind if she have potbelly and her favourite go to drink is palmwine and ogufe
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
bibianna:
Your taste is achievable!

In other words OP, this lady right here thinks she got what you need.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kamil83(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

Your Request has been Granted, Since you have the cash

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Emperorx: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry
I guess that all he wants since him too has flat head
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by tctrills: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Even poor men marry girls with flat tommy. You don't need billions before you learn to toast and date the girl of your dreams.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Ladycewhy(f): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
That a person thinks only money can get him a flat tommy lady shows how insecure and low self esteemed most of you here are . No wonder you nag and wail all day.

Anyway,even if she goes out of shape due to child birth, your billionaire money can buy her lipo. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
cry there is this woman in my neighborhood, she gave birth 5 and still looking so Young,she knw how to take care of herself . I watches her go to fetch water almost every day, anytime I see her I always say to myself and my God, this is the kind of woman I want ... OMG I have so much respect for her

You really don't understand what women go through in bringing forth lives. Hormone changes a lot of things in them. Some are still lucky enough to engage in workouts and dieting that shapes them back, others can't dare such because of health issues. Some have a body system that keeps them in good shape with or without dieting.... So, just pray for your best friend as a wife and be ready to help out in shaping her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by JonCina(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

What has "a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy" got to do with you becoming a Billionaire?

Just asking so I may redefine what I'll look out for!
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing is there only bone meat grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by DisLifeSha: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
When she gets pregnant and gives birth, hope you won't abandon her because the flat tummy will become protruded

Daniel058:

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Judgesledge(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
The chest though, would love something I can press
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by MYHUBBY: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
your Bone to Bone

only madman will like Bone when meat give you the best pleasure
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by betshopagent(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so he is paying for her flat-tummy, is that what you are insinuating?, undecided
he has every right to choose what he wants for himself just like how every lady wants a rich husband. Everything must not be redpilling to you.

4 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Trustedpronet: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2022
No try to give her belle o
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by GloriousGbola: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
pocohantas:

She fetches water for a family of 7 everyday?

That is enough physical exercise. smiley

I know you're trolling sha

A location where you have to draw water from a public tap for a family of five, with no helper, that's the ghetto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by moneyissweet(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Mumuest priority.

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

What happens, when the tummy is no longer flat .......... wink
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by onojaford(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

You're as stupid as every Negros that ever existed.

Fortunately, I have been exempted from the racial stupidity of the Negroes. I am to hold the torch, while fools like you follow. If you resist, you die! Physical death, I mean. We shall find you, rip you of all your wealth, and then work you to death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
cry there is this woman in my neighborhood, she gave birth 5 and still looking so Young,she knw how to take care of herself . I watches her go to fetch water almost every day, anytime I see her I always say to myself and my God, this is the kind of woman I want ... OMG I have so much respect for her

Go to all those areas where they can’t afford 3 square meals they all have flat tommy na u go tire.

Pls don’t go for all those foodies using waist trainers ooh? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by saintkel(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Haylel:

You crazily love arguments.
Is the flat-tummy woman also expected to be a prospective billionaire like him?

He is pot-bellied does not mean he cannot demand a flat-tummied woman.
very nice reply

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Bobloco: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry

To the table too
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Lol, but when women say they would like to marry a rich man you people will call them names.
Continue looking for flat-tummy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by EgunMogaji2: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

You don't have to be a wealthy person to pull this type. They abound in Nigeria. Unless you're adding skin hue.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Adakintroy: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided

He has billions thats the equivalent of a flat tommy. Does she have billions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.