Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks (9815 Views)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man keeps touring around the world with nothing sensible to show for it angry

Man is a complete failure.

Zukwanike!

Is it that trading hate is your family's business

Where has it gotten you guys all these years?
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Same people that had "foresight" to recommend him as Nigeria solution are having another "foresight" again

Affliction shall be trashed the second time

You and your ilk are yet to counter us in this :

Bring a better President than Buhari since 1960..in HOLISTIC fashion with documented FACTS and not CHILDISH, unverified nonsense..

Sector by Sector..

Sphere by Sphere..

We now do a total holistic computation..

Dem NEVER fit get the guts to call anyone..
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dankovich1:
All these errors would have been avoided if to say GEJ stood his ground on 2015 by elections and claim his position as the winner and then compensate Buhari with the minister of foreign affairs.

GEJ's second name was ERROR!!!

I don't expect a kid like you to get it..
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Memphis357:
The idiot is on the move again. Impact, he won't make. Intelligent speech, he nor fit give. Na to go there and look like a fool na wetin he sabi.
Tueh!!! angry angry

Your dare call a man names that your fathers...all.of them,dead and alive... in your village can only dream of becoming like

Street hungry kids ehh........
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Memphis357(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

Your dare call a man names that your fathers...all.of them,dead and alive... in your village can only dream of becoming like

Na your papa go fit dare to dream of being a fool!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Dankovich1: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

GEJ's second name was ERROR!!!

I don't expect a kid like you to get it..

Ancient of Days, I hail thee.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by sweetjohn(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
A miscalculated bomb from Russia camp would just solve Nigeria problems
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Elbinawi: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
BREAKING: Buhari Going For Another Medical Checkup In London

I replied:

This genocidal criminal Tyrant @MBuhari who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves has not build a single hospital with 7 years in power. The TaxPayers money he spend on medical Tourism is enough to build a world class hospital.

It is important to note that the medical facilities in Nigeria are worst than those of war torn countries of Yemen, Syria and Afghanistan. This underlined the monstrous evilness and extreme wickedness of the Nigerian ruling elites.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Blackdisciple(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
UK is just in our backyard, that's we go at anytime and come back at anytime....
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by galaxy2020(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Him wan go change oil and charge him battery, and one ancestor is there hoping to takeover from him and continue the battery charging process. chai Naija!
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Babaken(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dankovich1:
All these errors would have been avoided if to say GEJ stood his ground on 2015 by elections and claim his position as the winner and then compensate Buhari with the minister of foreign affairs.
My brother is good like this if only Nigerians will lean their lessons in next coming election.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Elidrisy20: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ajala you no dey go Russia ni?
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
/
Buhari enjoyed his retirement in Aso Rock with all the perks his office has to offer.

Tinubu is warming up to go and retire too in Aso Rock.
Aso Rock is a glorified retirement home.

/
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Memphis357:

Na my papa go fit dare to dream of being a fool!!!Na him way

Noted!
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by whirlout: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ajala the traveler is at it again…one thing u can’t accuse the guy of is not fulfilling his travel ambitions on the coffers of the country
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by babajero(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria has no president for close to 8 years now, let's just hope and pray the trend doesn't continue next year.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by JohnSP99: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baba just dey use Nigeria as retirement benefits
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Elmander1983(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by Icon79(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tito44: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

This one na new zombie. Keep clowning. More zombies have passed through this lane before you.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
BUHARI SHOULD ALSO GIVE HIS VICE PRESIDENT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL ABROAD.

He is always putting himself at the front.

There are some of these foreign trip that he should delegate to his deputy.

You have the foreign minister Mr Onyeama Geoffrey.

He should also travel.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by BoBiafra(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Punch Newspaper

Buhari leaves Abuja for Nairobi, London for two-week medical checkup.

Hmmm with fuelscacity, epileptic power supply, increasing inflation rate and ASUU strike which is affecting our educational system. Indeed, we have been hypnotised. Suffering and smiling. I think religion and culture is really destroying our country in operating as a sane clime.

Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ajala!!!!!!!!

Everytime you must stop by in the uk.

How many times has the uk pm stopped by in Nigeria.

Clown.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by EagleNest(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wake waka President. Just dey cruise anyhow. What a great way to enjoy retirement and old age. No wonder other old men for Nigeria want to try their lucks grin
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by CSTRR: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

You and your ilk are yet to counter us in this :

Bring a better President than Buhari since 1960..in HOLISTIC fashion with documented FACTS and not CHILDISH, unverified nonsense..

Sector by Sector..

Sphere by Sphere..

We now do a total holistic computation..

Dem NEVER fit get the guts to call anyone..
Inflation is at 15%, clown.
The last time that happened was in 1983.

You wan annoy people this evening?
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
CSTRR:

You are young and UNINFORMED!

Inflation in 1995 was 49%...under Abacha..

I was in the university..

Where were you that year?
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
tito44:

This one na new zombie. Keep clowning. More zombies have passed through this lane before you.

Zombie...the one you learnt in Nairaland...

Bushman!
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by CSTRR: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are young and UNINFORMED!

Inflation in 1995 was 49%...under Abacha..

I was in the university..

Where were you that year?
And who was the minister of petroleum under abacha?

Is there any difference between abacha and Buhari?

Are they not friends with the same core ideology?
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2022
CSTRR:

And who was the minister of petroleum under abacha?

Is there any difference between abacha and Buhari?

Are they not friends with the same core ideology?

I just knew it..You,as usual,has gone on a tangent..

You MUST sound unintelligent and childish with your remarks..

There is a BIG difference between Abacha and PMB...but it isn't for your type to see or acknowledge..

My point initially is that we have had worse inflation rates..

Even under the PDP,for a period,it was worse than that of APC...

You are not ready to learn.

You kids just want to HATE and hate more..for no good explainable reason..
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2022
CSTRR:

The way kids LIE and throw figures around....

Just to justify your reasons to HATE!!!
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by CSTRR: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2022
tiegahpor:

The way kids LIE and throw figures around....

Just to justify your reasons to HATE!!!
Lie?
Go to the market and price anything and compare it to 2014.

Spaghetti is now N400 compared to N200 a few years ago.
That is 100% increase.

It's like na your mama still dey feed you.
Re: President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks by tiegahpor: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2022
CSTRR:

Lie?
Go to the market and price anything and compare it to 2014.

Spaghetti is now N400 compared to N200 a few years ago.
That is 100% increase.

It's like na your mama still dey feed you.

My mother still feeds me if I travel with my wife and children to go see her in my parents mansion..

It's always a buffet you will NEVER imagine or even experience..

She's a retired Federal Ministry director/Perm Sec and has NEVER lacked or even wanted...even while she grew up..

We be 3rd generation Ajebutter..

It's in our blood.... Success pursues us..

Obviously not same with your WRETCHED mum..

Now back to the topic..

I will reiterate...

We've had worse inflation data in NIGERIA...

Kid of Squalor.............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood In Imo Kill 2 & Displaced 8000 / Why PDP Must Not Die / Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.