Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Can I Do In This Case? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Can I Do In This Case? (625 Views)

Should I Report This Case To EFCC / Can I Win This Case Against Sterling Bank?? / How Will You Judge This Case?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do In This Case? by usj(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Hi everyone?

Please I got a call from this number: 012271640 it belongs to one of those money borrowing firm.

It was a pre recorded call, I was informed that one Mr edet/edem (not sure of the spelling but it sounds that way) whom I don't know.

Borrowed certain amount of money from them, defaulted and all efforts to get the money from him have also failed.

Why I'm worried hence this thread. I was informed that I was used as a guarantor and they are going to involve lawyer and police to use his VBN and other information to freeze his account, bla bla bla.....

Please what can I do to be on a safe side? I don't know the person and I have never Borrowed money from anyone.

My father always say "manage your difficulty," learn how to manage what you have and I try everyday to keep to this.

Please I need your view on how to navigate this, this is Buhari regime. Its though everywhere and I don't want extra baggage.

I tried calling the number and nothing answers but my money keeps reading so I stopped.
Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by nickyj19: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
undecided let wait for those that fall in this same trap of yours
Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by usj(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2022
nickyj19:
undecided let wait for those that fall in this same trap of yours
okay

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by Boogyman557: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool nothing de HAPPEN!

Na normal PAROLE..

if Dem JUNZ or ZUZU u give Dem my LOCATION..

Na to BLAST BLAST der left legs drop 4 GROUND b4 people go begin settle matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by Myke99: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
usj:
Hi everyone?

Please I got a call from this number: 012271640 it belongs to one of those money borrowing firm.

It was a pre recorded call, I was informed that one Mr edet/edem (not sure of the spelling but it sounds that way) whom I don't know.

Borrowed certain amount of money from them, defaulted and all efforts to get the money from him have also failed.

Why I'm worried hence this thread. I was informed that I was used as a guarantor and they are going to involve lawyer and police to use his VBN and other information to freeze his account, bla bla bla.....

Please what can I do to be on a safe side? I don't know the person and I have never Borrowed money from anyone.

My father always say "manage your difficulty," learn how to manage what you have and I try everyday to keep to this.

Please I need your view on how to navigate this, this is Buhari regime. Its though everywhere and I don't want extra baggage.

I tried calling the number and nothing answers but my money keeps reading so I stopped.

Guy no fear. They can’t do shit no be you borrow money
Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by usj(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Myke99:

Guy no fear. They can’t do shit no be you borrow money

Thanks bro, that lawyer and police really rattled me up. I never settle myself finish na case I want go settle. Lol
Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by yinkeys(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
usj:
Hi everyone?

Probably a credit scammer

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by anonymuz(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool nothing de HAPPEN!

Na normal PAROLE..

if Dem JUNZ or ZUZU u give Dem my LOCATION..

Na to BLAST BLAST der left legs drop 4 GROUND b4 people go begin settle matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman how far ue side? I need kala o. E be like say fulanI own sef don dey too much.
Send me akpe as I won reason. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do In This Case? by anonymuz(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
yinkeys:

Just missed a call from this number
Truecaller says it’s a credit scammer
don't mind them.
Relax. Nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

The Sadness - Horror Movie / Nigeria Ranked 6th Most Terrorised Nation In The World, 3rd In Africa. / We Kill Rivals, Cut Off Their Hands For Rituals — Self-confessed Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.