Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,091 members, 7,939,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation (5360 Views)

National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation by delicious1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
Annoying really. Very clueless Government, inept and without short, mid or long term goals of any kind for lifting the country out of the dark.

Let them keep Pushing the people they govern to the wall, and one day the revolution will come -and it will be televised.

What went down in Egypt will be child's play, i tell you.

Rising food prices, rising electricity tariffs, rising corruption, poverty, insecurity -just to name a few. It is only a matter of time . . .
Re: New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
oladayo042:

Blame it on the controversial monetization policy

You said, I should blame it on the controversial monetization policy but, the last time I checked, the monetization policy was only for civil servants. Unless you are now telling me that, elected and appointed public servants are now civil servants. What concerns agberu with over load? How is the monetization policy suppose to concern legislators, when their term of office are fixed? Until will teach these day light criminals a bitter lesson, by revolting against them violently, this country will never move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bird Changes To Woman In Broad Day Light:::::::: Pictures Attached..!!!!!!!! / Presidency Cartoon - "Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable" / Employment, Unemployment and Underemployment Rate By State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.