Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,200 members, 7,925,725 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Get Rich With Freelancing... And Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Rich With Freelancing... And Change Your Life (216 Views)

The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rich With Freelancing... And Change Your Life by Thewritingbeing(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
My Friend,

Listen, there's no single way to get rich.
I know you must have heard that there are a million ways to make 1 million

Could you sell 10000 products for N100?
Could you sell one product for 1 million naira?

The truth is you can do all these things.

I decided to sell my skills as services to foreign clients.

Why?

Because I attract foreign clients and with the dollar to naira rate. I just have to convert far fewer people to make a lot of money in naira

Guess what? This gives me complete autonomy over my life. Not just FREEDOM
AUTONOMY.

This is what I define as doing *WHAT you want, WHEN you want, WHERE you want, with WHOM you want, AT THE PRICE you want, ON THE TERMS you want.*

and doesn't that sound like a great way to live your life?
I thought you'd agree

Now, of course, selling your skills high ticket to foreign clients is both an art and a science.

You cannot simply say 'I'm going to charge $1000, $2000 for my service' and expect people to pay it... not to talk of knowing HOW to sell your service for over $5000

This is why my freelance Coach Walter(Top Rated Plus Freelancer on Upwork) has packaged his personal tested and proven

methods and strategies into a training called the HPF Program

If you haven't taken the High Paid Freelancer Program, this is the next best thing and it's a fraction of the N35,000 cost tag....literally...

Here's a snippet of what you'll discover inside:

•Cold Emailing & Resume mistakes that keep most freelancers broke, and how to avoid them.
• Why submitting copy and paste proposals is a waste of time and what to do instead
•The 3 main places to get freelance jobs and which ones you focus on and when...

Get this wrong and you'll mess up your cash flow big time.
• Get it right and you'll be sitting in wealth for years to come
• 5 Powerful digital skills that are in high demand and how you learn one and use it to attract your dream clients like a magnet and much more

So if you want to chill with big boys and earn crazy as a freelancer, then reach out to me on WhatsApp for the HPF Program >>> +2348101259787
If you implement the lessons, you WILL see a huge transformation in your business and life

P.S: Selling your services to high ticket clients in the foreign market requires a high ticket mindset and the ability to stand in confidence as a freelancer

And if you want 2022 to be your best yet,
you will search the whole internet looking for information like this, but you'll likely waste hours of your time.

Reach me now on WhatsApp on +2348101259787

To your success,
Rereloluwa
Freelance Copywriter

(1) (Reply)

Cashpal / How To Get More Customers For Your Business / New Cryptocurrency Site. Register And Get Free BTC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.