Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,193 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

5 Business You Can Start With 10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Business You Can Start With 10k (267 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Business You Can Start With 10k by Davegold555(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
In this post, i will be sharing with you 5 businesses you can start with 10k in nigeria. 1. Snail rearing: this is a profitable business, which you can start with 10k. You breed the snails until they are big enough for eating, then you can supply to snail sellers, resturants etc. 2. Snacks production: this is also a lucrative business you can start with 10k. 3. Recharge card selling. 4. Sachet and bottle water selling. 5. Selling of soft drinks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cado Lounge , Bar , Club & Grills Location , Address Days Of Opening, Weekly Act / Affiliate Marketing Platforms To Make Money 2022 / Covid 19 Lockdown; My Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.