Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

700lucky's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 700lucky's Profile / 700lucky's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Brain Check.. Where Are The Mathematicians? by 700lucky: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
70% of people that think they know it, actually don't.. Let the answer roll in.

Jokes Etc / Hilarious.. True Or False??? by 700lucky: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
APC promised to take us to the promised land, but the suffering seems to be increasing!

Science/Technology / Telecom Mast.. by 700lucky: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Education / First Class Vs Third Class With Masters.. Which Is More Valuable?! by 700lucky: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good evening house, a heated argument came up this evening involving me and my colleagues at work on the said topic.
I was in favor of getting a 1st Class. Why?

1. Because it ain't easy graduating with it, either you are intelligent or not.
2. HR of most big firms and multinational companies, classify first Class product as hot cake !!!
3. Any graduate can go and apply for a Masters program or get a PGD first. But how many came out with a first Class?
4. If it wasn't the situation of the economy, first Class graduates are usually favorites when it comes to getting employed.
Well, the list goes on and on.. But my guys say na Thirdie with Masters more sense pass.
I would like to get your views and opinions on the topic..
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Meet-up Arena. A Group For Matured Bbm Users.. by 700lucky: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good evening.. The fun has started! We just need 25 -30 people.. 10-15 males, 10-15 females. For those that just joined, I have accepted your invites. Thanks
Moderator: Alex
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet-up Arena. A Group For Matured Bbm Users.. by 700lucky: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello,
My name is Alex and I want us to form a group, so we can relate and discuss life issues. Please, this group is for mature minds only.. Ages 30 and above. Come on in and show us your witty, happy, sad and lovable side. We would like to know what tickles your fancy and most importantly, we would like to meet you.
Add me up, so I can add you to the group..
BBM pin.. 7E3A5924
Who knows, you can get more than your expectations!!!
Romance / Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by 700lucky: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
Sit her down and make her reason wt u.
Done that.. And from the look of things, seems she wants a relationship and she feels sex would make me want it too and closer to her
Romance / How Do I Tell Her..? by 700lucky: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Good day...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.