Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) (3634 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Fireboy DML – Friday Feeling (VIDEO) / Free Mp3 Download: Feeling Good - EL Magnifico Ft Olamide / What Are You Feeling.... I Am Feeling The Potentials In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
I dunno if it's only me am really feeling this my new recording, I have a feeling it will be my breakthrough single. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxctgfo6FZc

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Candidlady: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
One rapper amongst em D12 said something...°°°°idoubt if you know the crew D12°°°°

Anyways he said

even the wackest emcee feels himself whenever he is listening to his own joint

Ionce told you, you need training but you forming Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Keep feeling/FILLING yourself we all know you are empty

7 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Haakeem(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
I would watch if only u shr me data..

Things hard here gon.

If any maga mention me provk me, i go sw am shege.
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by abeniagbon(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
I like your spirit... You don't give up easily. Thumb up bro

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
abeniagbon:
I like your spirit... You don't give up easily. Thumb up bro
Thanks alot man I appreciate
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by helinues: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Don't be like one popular NL who neglected his career for baby mamas..

All the best

7 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Candidlady: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:

All the best

Airforce1 where are you we need to talk smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by helinues: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Airforce1 where are you we need to talk smiley

Me no sabi where Bode dey live oo.

Hope you can give proper direction to police when needed ..

grin

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy,abeg do me small moneymake i use guide....i too broke
I go pray for u make u blow
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bros mah no lie, i no listen to the song cause bar no dey to buy data.
But mehn keep pushing regardless, na pesin wey give up na him fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by smarkorg(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
I must confess, you really impressed me on this one. I just gave your video a like on YouTube. Keep it up!!!
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
smarkorg:
I must confess, you really impressed me on this one. I just gave your video a like on YouTube. Keep it up!!!
May the almighty father bless you for this, thanks for the encouragement. People will forever glorify you in everything you do amen
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Highman56: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
One rapper amongst em D12 said something...°°°°idoubt if you know the crew D12°°°°

Anyways he said

Wat av u made in ur life? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by jaszplus12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iamdbull:
I dunno if it's only me am really feeling this my new recording, I have a feeling it will be my breakthrough single. Here it is

Didn't hear a word of the lyrics brother! How do I assess this?
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iamdbull:

I can do promotions and distribution of your songs to all platforms. If you'll need that hit me up.

Nice track bro.
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
So many saddist on NL.

Always trying to pull you down

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by McEphiks(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Anyways he said

Small joy no just remain for your heart again

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nice one bro...
Though I couldn't hear the lyrics and all, but I must say, the beat is awesome cool....

Good work chief...
Thumbs up...
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by badboyTee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iamdbull:

better go learn work music isn't your Calli calling You don't have lyrics at all
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by skliz4rel: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omo thebull or how do you pronouce your name. I have been following up on your comment on Nairaland.

Honestly the lady called candy... just told you the truth. You need training. You are far from been a good artist.

Omo I listened to this musical crap and this is bad singing. The only good thing about that piss is the beats is fairly nice to hear.

But I dont see any good music there. If you ask me I would bluntly tell you that you dont know how to sing.

Go to music school and learn.
You have alot of work to do man. I am not a musician but I sing far better than you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Favfables1:
Nice one bro...
Though I couldn't hear the lyrics and all, but I must say, the beat is awesome cool....

Good work chief...
Thumbs up...
Thanks alot man I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Candidlady: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2022
skliz4rel:
Omo thebull or how do you pronouce your name. I have been following up on your comment on Nairaland.

Honestly the lady called candy... just told you the truth. You need training. You are far from been a good artist.

Omo I listened to this musical crap and this is bad singing. The only good thing about that piss is the beats is fairly nice to hear.

But I dont see any good music there. If you ask me I would bluntly tell you that you dont know how to sing.

Go to music school and learn.
You have alot of work to do man. I am not a musician but I sing far better than you.

Idont know why people think every critic out there is a hater...

Promote content not just beats...

Itaya for this country

But what do iknow iam just an Hausa girl who is madly inlove with mari and gold

Highman56:

Wat av u made in ur life? tongue

You lack the very common thing that all man should have

SENSE
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Highman56: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont know why people think every critic out there is a hater...

Promote content not just beats...

Itaya for this country

But what do iknow iam just an Hausa girl who is madly inlove with mari and gold

You lack the very common thing that all man should have

SENSE
Your reply has shown that you have not made anything useful in your life.This is not how to criticize.you are calling him empty.thats destruction mumu

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Candidlady: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Highman56:

Your reply has shown that you have not made anything useful in your life.This is not how to criticize.you are calling him empty.thats destruction mumu

Dummies like you can never get the message from the line....

Do have a lovely Wednesday sir
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by 18377se: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

All the best
[/s]
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Highman56: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Dummies like you can never get the message from the line....

Do have a lovely Wednesday sir

Run along now
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Officialzito: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Anyways he said

Atleast he is trying to achieve something while u are with ur lazy self going through NL all day, looking for who to abuse and discourage

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Living a life filled with hate.
Candidlady:

Anyways he said

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by VEXT: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Keep working hard ,some day you will make it...

Those mocking you will be your fan some day wink
Re: Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics) by Candidlady: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
Living a life filled with hate.

Tell 'em the truth and they call you a traitor. Talk to 'em honestly and they call you a hater

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo / D'banj"s Website / Top 5 Naija Songs Of 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.