Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,475 members, 7,968,319 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why (141 Views)

See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ / 7 Reasons The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why by xzelbaba(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
I was conversing with someone who claimed to be a lover of God and he was telling me how most of his friends were tech startups...

when they realized that they couldn't push the business further, they sold the business and they made a lot of money selling it.

Now, they were living the good life after selling their business but he doesn't see himself living a luxurious life because "when you want to serve Jesus, you can't aim to be rich"

I interrupted him and asked him "who told you so?"

He tried to defend his point and thank God, I am a student of the Bible...

I explained to him that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job were all rich men and yet God talked about them that his thinking was distorted...

Why did I share this story, many people believe that to serve God, you must live a life of piety, you should look poor and live poor but that's not God's will.

How will you buy Bibles? How will you fund the growth of the kingdom? How will you take care of your loved ones?

All of these requires resources and God knows, that was why He said that He has given us the ability to create wealth(Deut 8:18)

Will a God that doesn't want us to be rich give us the ability to become rich?

Now, I am writing this to you because I desire that you become wealthy and you shouldn't listen to those who say otherwise

If you would also like to learn how to create passive income, simply text me via 0808 123 7970 to get started

To your success

2 Likes

Re: Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
if it was the root of all evil, then fraudster in robe in their churches wouldnt worship it the way they do.... if you have no money, majority of these charlatans wouldnt even open their doors to you.

1 Like

Re: Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why by Enskynelson(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are right. Even the Bible said money answereth all things (Ecc 10:19)... It however speaks against excessive love for money. That kind of quest for money that make a 17 year old boy to kill. (1Tim 6:10).
As for your last line advertising an investment, your Bible quotes is not enough reason to make me reason it o. It could be that u came up with all these just to make people trust u. I may be wrong though. Just tell us about the investment here sir.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil And Here's Why by silverlinen(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Folks should stop quoting the bible in a wrong way. It's the love for money not money itself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Thread / Available Price Of Sale / Airtel Africa Granted 10-year Spectrum Licenses Worth $30 Million For Its Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.