Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist (904 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by xxq0911: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Russia has reportedly sent 400 mercenaries to Kyiv to assassinate Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy and members of his government in order to weaken Vladimir Putin's enemies and make an immediate transition in case they take over Ukraine's capital.

Putin ordered the invasion of the neighbouring country on Thursday morning, when he launched military attacks to various Ukrainian cities, including Kyiv.

According to the Times, Putin has put together a 23-man blacklist which includes the Klitschko brothers. Vitali has been mayor of Kyiv since 2014, while Wladimir, who is enlisted in his country's army, has been alongside his brother these days.

Both are taking advantage of their popularity to make efforts and claim help around the world, both publicly and privately.

The two former heavyweight world champions have been carrying weapons for days, as have other well-known boxers such as Vasiliy Lomachenko and Oleksandr Usyk.

Russia has reportedly sent 400 mercenaries to Kyiv to assassinate Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy and members of his government in order to weaken Vladimir Putin's enemies and make an immediate transition in case they take over Ukraine's capital.

Putin ordered the invasion of the neighbouring country on Thursday morning, when he launched military attacks to various Ukrainian cities, including Kyiv.

According to the Times, Putin has put together a 23-man blacklist which includes the Klitschko brothers. Vitali has been mayor of Kyiv since 2014, while Wladimir, who is enlisted in his country's army, has been alongside his brother these days.

Both are taking advantage of their popularity to make efforts and claim help around the world, both publicly and privately.

The two former heavyweight world champions have been carrying weapons for days, as have other well-known boxers such as Vasiliy Lomachenko and Oleksandr Usyk.

The Ukrainian government was informed of this mission on Saturday morning and, hours later, Kyiv declared a 36-hour curfew in a bid to sweep the city and search for these militiamen. Civilians were clearly warned that they would be seen as agents of the Kremlin if they went out in the meantime.

https://www.marca.com/en/boxing/2022/02/28/621d2e87ca4741b22b8b459a.html

Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by Kingosytex(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2022
The two parties should compromise and sheath their swords. This war is uncalled for, this issue can be resolved without even firing a shot.
Look at how lives and properties are being wasted.
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Na you and Putin write the list abi

4 Likes

Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by MrJah(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Putin is mentally unstable
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by EmptyGarden(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2022
This definitely isn't going as planned for Putin... Short-man-devil!
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by Unbroken(f): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Let their be peace please
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by FirstSon01: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Putin wants to do what US and it's allies are doing in Africa and the middle East by transitioning terrorist governments and he chose to do it in Europe. Lmao. Even if he succeeds in killing Zelensky, he'll never be able to keep his puppet as president, all of Ukraine will rather fight back and turn their country to another warzone like Afghanistan and Libya, wether they get European aid or not!

2 Likes

Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by FirstSon01: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Na you and Putin write the list abi

Typical Nigerian mentality, you don't know what intelligence agencies are.

Your county's DSS are being used as bodyguards for governors and their children so I don't really blame you.

4 Likes

Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by fatatoulli: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Sounds like fake news but even though Nigeria will not support Ukraine. Is this same Klitschko that beat Samuel Peter and Usyk that beat AJ. We will not forget cheesy
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by SisterFire(f): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Unbroken:
Somebody should check on Putin
so you shall check on those who understand how satanists works...because they drive u crazy studying them and their grand scheme. See what they do to africa
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by SisterFire(f): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2022
FirstSon01:

Typical Nigerian mentality, you don't know what intelligence agencies are.

Your county's DSS are being used as bodyguards for governors and their children so I don't really blame you.
... A fool is a fool , he does not know and don't care to know. Let the wise die in pains been born in a foolish societies.
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by qekng40(f): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
One of them is a Mayor right?
Zelensky too get him list sha!
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by SisterFire(f): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2022
MrJah:
Putin is mentally unstable
so re mine mad too. you can't try to defeat the pillar of grand schemers d so called n.w.o satanists wing ( rocks, Roth's, queen, Vatican and Jewish supremacists ) and won't appear mad to fools. Look at what they did to middle east ,can u see it ?
This is were we say ur ignorance is a bliss to u. Enjoy it while the wise one appear mad and fools appear sane.
Do you understand what exactly that wing did to middle east and Africa...I know it Vladimir Putin knew it , that's y sisterfire is been called a madwoman or vile curse curse woman" As things unfold don't think Ukraine is Russians target . No , my dear . The S-wing is the target ,many immortals are behind Putin just like adolf.
Enter here and ask me about evil wings controlling u like a remote and I shall answer u
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/251#110660530
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by SisterFire(f): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2022
For a kind and emotional woman like me to wish earth is razed down against the grip our the enemies of my mother which Putin isn't among makes it look as if I am mad . But I am not just that ur IGNORANCE mad u all sane and intellectual-like .
This is not the earth we planned billion years back ,if we antichrists keep quiet no reasonable soul shall come back here .
That's y I created a universal codes a weapon to deprogramme u from the chains of grand schemers who answer to my former sacred triangle . Who are the 3 triangles Satan yahweh , Lucifer Allah ( holy spirit ) and feral Mohammed ( Jesus )
The rulers of the pillars of earth has Jewish bloods in them no matter how white they are.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/251#110660530
Re: Klitschko Brothers Included On Putin's 23-man Blacklist by AfroMighty(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2022
SisterFire:
For a kind and emotional woman like me to wish earth is razed down against the grip our the enemies of my mother which Putin isn't among makes it look as if I am mad . But I am not just that ur IGNORANCE mad u all sane and intellectual-like .
This is not the earth we planned billion years back ,if we antichrists keep quiet no reasonable soul shall come back here .
That's y I created a universal codes a weapon to deprogramme u from the chains of grand schemers who answer to my former sacred triangle . Who are the 3 triangles Satan yahweh , Lucifer Allah ( holy spirit ) and feral Mohammed ( Jesus )
The rulers of the pillars of earth has Jewish bloods in them no matter how white they are.

Ni bo latunja si bai sister fire?

(1) (Reply)

FIREWORKS: Julius Malema 'Airlifted' On Stage As Party Celebrate 10th Year -PIX / Julius Malema Send Strong Message To Africa Presidents Over Gabon Military Coup / Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.