Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,208 members, 7,943,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating (606 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Frank25: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Let's gather and discuss this
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Havesomesense(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss this

If you are very vigilant, you will see some irregular behaviors.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Premiumwriter: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Collect her phone and see how she'll react

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by bibianna(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
When you feel he/she is becoming more distant!
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Ecos(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
cry
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Southernigbo: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2022
women have mastered that act of covering their tracks right from when they were very young girls in the neighborhoods, where many of them will be stealthily sneaking into rooms of the various guys around- guys whom u could almost swear an oath that nothing concerns them with because they share nothing in common be it religion culture or whatever
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Pierocash(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2022
There is no way a woman will be cheating and I won't know. Only Simpsons ,and dullards won't know.

Cheating is self expository
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Who is shaking that table??

The table you are trying to shake, Sammy Okposo dey ontop oo
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Exkandayee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
She'll tell you, you are fucking her well,if you know you know
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by Boogyman557: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Una JUST de STRESS Una SELF...

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

I de ASHAWOO house now, I just MOUNT 1 CONNER de use EYES find better ASHAWOO BANI wey get standing BOBZ and NACK...

5h or 1k... I go STILL SUUCK BOBZ join...

WTF MAN!
Re: How Do You Know When Your Spouse Is Cheating by czarr(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
3 things

1. By her phone: this is the easiest and surest way to know your girl is cheating, when she is panicky when you hold her phone, she doesn't leave it to last more than 1minute in your hand, it's either she wants to check something or reply somebodys message back.
You'd also notice that she always has her phone facing downwards wherever she drops it, it's a subconscious act for fear of a message to caller ID to pop up...also her phone maybe always on silent.

2. increased freakiness: this one is the one only the real gees know, If she cheats with a man that turns her on more than you, she would bring to you the left over freakiness from her last encounter with the sneaky link, you'd be like: where did she learn how to do that thing with her tongue she hasn't done that before? suddenly she likes to suck your nipple or balls or is more willing to try anal, you sha get my drift. Don't be decieved whatever new freakiness that has not been there before in your relationship you are not the one who turned her on like that.

3. when she tells you to go deeper even when you done go your deepest: obviously somebody more endowed than you has parked in her garage and adjusted her garage to fit his car.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Men Say To Deceive Women!! / Smash, Pass, Kill And Marry / She Doesn't Mind Giving A Younger Guy A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.