Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tolani Chapter 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolani Chapter 1 (221 Views)

BBN: Ike Smells badly Neo Tells Tolani Baj / Kaisha Posts Full Video Of Her And Kidd. Tolani And Vee Clash At Praise Party / Tolani Baj Nipple Came Out Small For Fresh Air While Partying Yesterday. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolani Chapter 1 by wizard777: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Tolani
Part One
I was busy playing ludo with Mr Seyi, my neighbour when a bad news disrupt the peace in the compound.

It was a Saturday morning, and most of the occupants are white collar workers,
so, we rarely leave the compound on Saturdays.

Grace, the daughter of Mr Kola who live in the flat upstairs barged in through the flexible gate with tears in her eyes.

She was crying intensely as if she just finished a gallon of water. We tried to console her, but our words were just increasing the amount of water flowing down her face.

Then we persuaded her to tell us what happened.

” Tolani has been kidnapped” She wailed like a new born baby.

What unbelievable, ” but it was yesterday she travelled” I said in disbelief.

“Some kidnappers called my father today demanding for a huge ransom”, “they threatened to use her for ritual if we refuse to pay” Grace explained.

Throughout that Saturday, the compound was quit like a graveyard.
more @https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wizad.com.ng/tolani-chapter-1/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiQx6GTjaf2AhWIyYUKHUWnDh8QFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw1BvjTWQ6j-7w21OpXOOq-C I post story everyday

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Drink With Hellfire Peppered Catfish / How Often Do You Say "I Love You Sweetheart" To Your Wife? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.