Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,286 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Hidden Secret Of Becoming Successful - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Hidden Secret Of Becoming Successful (168 Views)

The Hidden Secret Of Becoming Successful With Ease / Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth / The Hidden Truth About Solar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secret Of Becoming Successful by Japhconsultant: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Episode_Two

Start Working Your Way From #Analog to #Digital, you are already 10% on ur journey to becoming successful with ease.

Well like I was saying in my first episode,

Jeff Bezos Amazon is currently the second richest man in the world after Elon musk , but he has no physical shop located anywhere in the world , same with few of those money mogul of that list.

Well, we Africans call them lazy simply because we believe in hard way to success while the whites believes stress less way to success, call it a lie but that is the fact.

These hidden secrets to becoming successful with ease has been in use among the whites for decayed, so you find them becoming successful and earning massive income on daily basis.

Restrict everything from a white man including access to his bank account , leave him with Jst his smartphone and internet connection.

He will come back with double of what u restricted , isn't that crazy to the comprehension of an average Nigerian?

**This men discovered this hidden secrets and hide it from the black by putting it inside a book knowing fully well that a black man will never open the book to find out what is in there**

So they keep progressing with this secrets living stress less life while all the black man known is making progress by sweating heavily on daily basis ,

When u mention business to a black man all he thinks is how to get a shop.

Meet a white man and mention business to him, he will request for internet connection because they have understood that the only way to generate **Mad traffic ** within a seconds is through the internet.

With the internet u can reach millions of people within a seconds

These hidden secrets to becoming successful with ease are all embedded in **the power on Technology**

Start walking your way from analog to digital life today and thank me later when we meet at the Top.

U can speak about ur business using analog techniques for advert , after all ur stress and sweating for hours just to make ur audience understand what u are trying to market to them, only few will hear and that is if the few even have the money to buy ur product.

Now pick up ur smartphone and post an advert relaxing on ur bed like I am currently doing now , attach ur link to it with the necessary details , u will be surprised how alerts will keep rolling in even why u are eating and drinking at the comfort of ur dinning room .

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This? Is It Still Valuable? / Citadel Fence In Nigeria / Hibiscus Flower Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.