Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! (1943 Views)

Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by mcnepow(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
>NYSC posting letters are ready and at this moment being shared to the prospective corp members in my school. I just saw my posting (Delta state) though I am yet to collect my letter.
>The major reason why I started this topic is for notification to those concerned and because of the order of posting. I was shocked to see people posted to states that should have been blacklisted due to the fact that they are violence prone states. Thank God I escaped those states, what is your view about this?
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by Azedplus(m): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2011
i checked mine and am posted to kogi state.i hope this state is not more of this extremists.i ve never moved beyond osun,lag,ogun and oyo. so pls anyone to tell me life as a corper in this state
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by Osama10(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2011
This Batch B corpers posted to the north can't you people revolt.

You guys should put your heads together and do this.
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by Bonchux(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
i have collected my call-up am posted to delta state.
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by Chybyke07(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Who has an idea of the major companies where one can serve as a corper in Nasarawa state?
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by ChiefS(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
My younger brother has been posted to Borno state.What should he do?Is there any penalty for not going immediately?
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by mcnepow(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2011
Osama10:

This Batch B corpers posted to the north can't you people revolt.

You guys should put your heads together and do this.
I'v got friends posted to bornu, gombe, kaduna, katsina etc, they have all packed their bags and are planning to leave. Revolt no be 4 naija of our time o, miss camp and miss out!
Re: Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! by mcnepow(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2011
ChiefS:

My younger brother has been posted to Borno state.What should he do?Is there any penalty for not going immediately?

His best bet is to appear for orientation camp and then plan on what next to do (such as redeployment) after camp.

(1) (Reply)

Deadline To Arrive Camp For Batch B / Do You Consider A Career With Unilever Plc. Know This / I Need The NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.