Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega (28635 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Jega Co-Chairman Presidential Committee On Livestock Reform / Naira Over N1400 To Dollar, Nigeria’s Economy On Brink Of Total Collapse / Malami: FG In Process Of Deleting Section 84(12) From Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Amah70: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/nigeria-in-process-of-total-collapse-%e2%80%95-former-inec-boss-jega/

Wetin concern the story of imminent collapse of Nigeria with Nigeria's president Muhamadu Buhari who hardly stays one full month in Nigeria?
Before 2013, Buhari had considered himself incapable of winning Nigeria's presidential election; hence he publicly announced his retirement from election politcs. But Bola Tinubu who was driven by selfish interest asked Buhari to come out of retirement to contest presidential election to oust then president Goodluck Jonathan.

Jega should have disqualified Buhari over his certificate scandal. But Jega looked the other way because he wanted a northern president for Nigeria. Jega's lamentations here are too late in the day. The milk has been spilled.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by adefitim(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2022
ityP:

I just want you to know it was never about GEJ's rule. So, kindly stop that mumu excuse. Accept it with your full chest, na selfish interests and greed make Buhari become president. And no, not everybody wanted him out. I've told you those that did

I no that GEJ no deserve the 2015 election.
Buhari was not the best candidate just that he was the only that has the votes to wrestle power from incumbent government then
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by executive12: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2022
helinues:
And then your party is coming to revive it right?

This lyrics is just so dumb

Are you not tired of acting like a miscreant?
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by samdomen: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2022
This man with fake election results has come again. Hmm I know is canvassing for an electoral position.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by jimcaddy(m): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Hahahahahahahahaha. Professor Jega you're blowing English now Abi. Shebi when Mr Orubebe challenged you about the 2015 election that the APC won, you shot him down na. You all thought President Buhari was the Messiah that will return Nigeria to the glory days. How wrong were you. Had you known this was going to happen seven years back, maybe you would not have allowed the APC government to win that election.. And if the APC government returns to power again, then I will know that Nigerians don't want change. Our greed and selfishness is what will make APC return to power. We have a perfect opportunity to rewrite the course of this country by voting this government out of power, but some people will go behind and collect filthy lucre and campaign for them again. We are so wicked and self centred in Nigeria. As long as we are okay, we don't care about the well-being of others.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Organs(m): 1:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Aidejay:
I tell you, when orubebe was shouting we will not take it, they all laughed, while oga atta sat down and let electoral malpractice usher in Buhari into power. all the pre 2015 pro Buhari intellectuals have started backtracking.

Mumu talk, if GEJ had won, Nigeria would’ve been dead. Buhari was not supposed to come back in 2019. It is cos of folks like you that we are in this state. If majority had agreed GEJ was useless, we would’ve moved to Buhari like we did in 2015, then we would’ve all moved to something better in 2019, and 2023, to something much, much better. But guess what, we are still between APC and PDP, maybe very very useless GEJ vs very very useless Buhari Appointee in 2023.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by ogododo: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nigeria your people spoke, so deal with it, did Jega complain that the election was rigged?.

If orubebe saw tomorrow like you claim, he would have informed Jonathan that he was on the verge of a historical loss.
Your eye dey bucked true true
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by NessFortunate: 2:45am On Mar 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/nigeria-in-process-of-total-collapse-%e2%80%95-former-inec-boss-jega/
what goes around, comes around, now he can't tame the monster he created. You could have saved us from this epoch disaster sir, dem no dey tell person. #SMH
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by paxx: 3:29am On Mar 03, 2022
what do u think of the report did u read it

Tetrahedron:
Like it or not frog-eye is the harbinger that will finally doom this country !

Jega has seen it coming just like we all feel in our guts!!

Failed state just around the corner 2025!
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by walozanga(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2022
merits:
shocked shut up,na una hand work.

Another one loading.............doom.

Nobe juju be that?
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by nick50(m): 4:40am On Mar 03, 2022
This criminal should be in jail by now..even the dead meat griller doesn't even have mb to come online anymore..Buhari till 2090 zombies must get sense
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by 183eee: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nigeria your people spoke, so deal with it, did Jega complain that the election was rigged?.

If orubebe saw tomorrow like you claim, he would have informed Jonathan that he was on the verge of a historical loss.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by ityP(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2022
adefitim:

I no that GEJ no deserve the 2015 election.
Buhari was not the best candidate just that he was the only that has the votes to wrestle power from incumbent government then

But Buhari deserve reelection in 2019, make it make sense. Enough of the excuses abeg.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by d142475: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Don’t take this man seriously. Now he is forming statesman. He is a hypocrite. In all of this, he did not mention Buhari or the Buhari led government. Second, we have not forgotten the millions of vote that came from Borno and Kano during the 2015 election.
Oga, you are not a statesman. Your tribalism and bigotry is part of the reasons we are where we are at the moment.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Rostikol: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
od501:

So...Nigeria is still a country you lidis? When last did you travel outside the country please? I doubt you know what a real government look like .

Everywhere ''outside the country'' is heaven abi?

This is how you idiots end up as slaves in Libya and Lebanon, begging FG for evacuation.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by BeanmanX(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Sad truth
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
ogododo:

The calamity you helped foist on us is running the country aground.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Thunderfayayou: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
AMEN, be calming down

I cant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Titaniumental: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Coming from someone that conducted the ill fated election that brought this failure of a government in...... stinking hypocrite
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Adau123(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Jega should shortup,after he conspired with APC and turned every resulted upside down and pave way for the ruling party.Let Jega hold his pieces he should stop deceiving Nigerian.God is watching.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
...and you were the fulcrum on which the equilibrium stands.
Jega is the first failure and solely responsible for the imminent collapse of Nigeria.

Don't come and claim to be a saint!

He is not, Jonathan did not win that election.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Felimax(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
lomprico:

He is not, Jonathan did not win that election.

I may not know how true that is. At one point we all got our permutations wrong.
We wanted a change from the way the PDP under Jonathan was handling the nation, this reason was why virtually everyone was hungry for change.

The same PDP that was magnanimous with OBJ, focus with Yar'Adua became something else with Jonathan hence the loss of PDP in 2015 if I must agree with you.

Why I believe Jega should not claim a saint is because like Obasanjo who still regrets his support for Buhari initially as evidenced in his several letters to him Jega on the other hand did not feel he was part of the system that birthed this catastrophe of a government and did not do anything about it.

I like it a lot when people take responsibility. Yes, nobody will know what this change that was promised would turn out to be but when it goes soar we can really say had I known and folks we are sorry.

The PDP is the father of modern day Nigeria, at a time when they came we saw a country that was repositioned and focus driven. Our image round the world was redeemed, so many beautiful names came into the system and truly from virtually all sectors there was rapid change, though not much as would be expected and we know consistency was another important factor.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by sukieboy(f): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Blame yourself for that oga sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by Adams1989(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Jega you a bastard,you will die a painful death,i corse your generation to be and to come. you were the one who rig election for the useless, lifeless buhari in 2015 election.Now you are opening your mouth to vomit trash,How I wish God can seized your breath for saying this.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by od501: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Rostikol:

Everywhere ''outside the country'' is heaven abi?

This is how you idiots end up as slaves in Libya and Lebanon, begging FG for evacuation.

No wonder none of you condemn your government atrocities, cos you lack the true definition of a functional government system.

A government that openly sponsor terrorism, commit genocide, loot common wealth with impunity, etc., and undereducated morons like you rally around them claiming patriotism.

Oga...you are not patriotic, you are not even close. You are just a subject of manipulation. A complete idiot that doesn't know his left and right.

You know nothing about how governments work, you just read your government controlled media and think you know what's happening? I pity you, but be rest assured, they will definitely get to your turn. Please accept it with all sense patriotism.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2022
FOOOLISH JEGA,NO BE YOU PUT BUHA THERE?NOW YOU DEY ENVY THE MAN POSITION.NA YOU ATAHIRU JEGA DON COLLAPSE.
EWU,W E R E R E angry
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by adefitim(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2022
ityP:

But Buhari deserve reelection in 2019, make it make sense. Enough of the excuses abeg.

Is it Atiku you want as President?
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by ugotuf(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2022
jega, even if posterity, history and sane Nigerians forgive and pardon you, GOD will not let you go unpunished for this evil you willfully brought upon Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by monex(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
helinues:
And then your party is coming to revive it right?

This lyrics is just so dumb

Jega isnt APC
Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by merits(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
walozanga:

Nobe juju be that?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike / Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.