Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Brother Wife Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wife Again (5004 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Brother's Wife / Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / Why Do I Need A Wife Again? Tell Me(pics And Videos). (2) (3) (4)

My Brother Wife Again by HOLYNICEGUY: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Imagine my brother wife, the food she dish for her self is different from mine. She saved me food without meat and she expect me to eat I think she's been disdainful, I'm so piss why are women so self-centered the other day I was complaining of not having money to go for documentation I as my brother for money he said he does not have any, the self-centered wife was there. she didn't say a word but that same day she went and bought drink worth over 6000#. she took it to school she told my brother that the drink was for her child birth day imagine thank God I now have a job no more nonsense

Re: My Brother Wife Again by opera1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
Imagine my brother wife, the food she dish for her self is different from mine. She saved me food without meat and she expect me to eat I think she's been disdainful, I'm so piss why are women so self-centered the other day I was complaining of not having money to go for documentation I as my brother for money he said he does not have any, the self-centered wife was there. she didn't say a word but that same day she went and bought drink worth over 6000#. she took it to school she told my brother that the drink was for her child birth day imagine thank God I now have a job no more nonsense

Everything is for a moment and it shall later turn to be history. Thank God you have gotten a job. Glory be to God.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Boogyman557: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real MATTERS right der...

Life is a teacher...

EITHER u lean d HARD way or D EASY way..

thank JAH 4 u MAN!...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: My Brother Wife Again by youngsahito(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
she is using her body language to tell u make u leave the house. Some women are devil.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by rickpat(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
This kin matter sef...na wa
Re: My Brother Wife Again by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
Face your job abeg and spare us the whines! undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wife Again by blackgold2018(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
you are a fool.
Whatever it is. Even dou she’s wrong. It’s now her home with her husband. Unless your brother says the other wise or caution her. But if your brother keeps mute, then respect yourself.
Fool. Overgrown baby. Go and hustle and leave her matter alone.
For you to even bring this thrash here makes you a very stupid person.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Wife Again by bigcee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are a fool.
Whatever it is. Even dou she’s wrong. It’s now her home with her husband. Unless your brother says the other wise or caution her. But if your brother keeps mute, then respect yourself.
See as your mouth dey smell undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are a fool.
Animal

Re: My Brother Wife Again by tayo60(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank God you have started working, save up and get an apartment for yourself. U are an adult, so move out of their house.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by blackgold2018(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Animal
guilty. Why feel attacked.
Lazy vagabond

Re: My Brother Wife Again by posty56: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
oga find way hustle for your own money, your brother and en wife don see you finish

Re: My Brother Wife Again by eteebanky1: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are a fool.

rest ooo, oga
Re: My Brother Wife Again by viceddy95(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
How do men marry or allow their wives control them to that level of not helping siblings….
The day any woman tries to stop me or come in a cunning way to stop me from helping my siblings is the end of that relationship,I don’t care who comes to beg for her ……
Young man hustle your money to get an apartment and leave that place…

Re: My Brother Wife Again by idahme(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are a fool.

Zero decorum... You should be placed on a 5years ban.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by flokii: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
You are the 'baba oko" to her no matter your age and she ought to treat you with respect.. the jezebels calling themselves wives nowadays won't fail to disappoint.
@OP Save up and get your own place

Re: My Brother Wife Again by VEXT: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are a fool.

The same you people will get angry when the husband family refused to help her when something bad happens to the husband...

Tomorrow carry bele..Treat everyone that is close to you nicely,you don't know how tomorrow will be like...

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Microwhy: 2:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Face your job abeg and spare us the whines! undecided
Because you're capable of same?
Re: My Brother Wife Again by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Microwhy:

Because you're capable of same?
Capable of what? I don't have siblings with such entitlement mentality to begin with. That mentality is what I find to be deplorable. undecided

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Gadafii: 4:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Now that you have a job, save enough money fast and go rent your place, you entitled goat, can you imagine what's coming out of your mouth

When you start paying rent and buying food, you will understand, nonsense

Re: My Brother Wife Again by MoneyGoDrop: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
As for the food matter, women do that alot but for the money matter, you didn't ask her for money so you shouldn't expect her to give you the money that she kept for her child's birthday. My advice is try and overlook everything and as soon as you have your own money,leave their house for them.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Zaheertyler(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
That year I go my brother house go do Dey till I get myself.. him wife wan come Dey mumu for my side..Dey find small lose guarding for my side everytime so she go talk.. woman way no fit follow me talk for street on a normal day
The day I get her power eh.. even my bro wan support am I nearly beat their two that day., till I left that house Dey gave me my space
Op try violence small
Re: My Brother Wife Again by Dawn91(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Old man face your life...if you are not in their house, you no go see nonsense.
Re: My Brother Wife Again by arthurwillia(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

This is the height of entitlement honestly

Re: My Brother Wife Again by bigcee(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Zaheertyler:
That year I go my brother house go do Dey till I get myself.. him wife wan come Dey mumu for my side..Dey find small lose guarding for my side everytime so she go talk.. woman way no fit follow me talk for street on a normal day
The day I get her power eh.. even my bro wan support am I nearly beat their two that day., till I left that house Dey gave me my space
Op try violence small
Bros, na one of those things jooor. Alot of woman are like that. Pretend before wedding and they're something else after wedding. They're very manipulative.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by kingyakos: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
.....Hard times are not for ever, your happy days has come forever so share with them the little you have and do things big big on that child next birthday. They shall be no lack u hear?...
Re: My Brother Wife Again by blackgold2018(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

This is the height of entitlement honestly
Asin.. Such audacity with no shame

Re: My Brother Wife Again by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2022
My friend gatat!.. you are more of a parasite to that home.. pack out!!
Re: My Brother Wife Again by Lastbornbuns: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

May we not feel entitled to other people's money. You asked your brother for money, he told you he doesn't have. Now you feel his wife should've given you the money she kept to celebrate her child's birthday. How old are you again? That meat own sef. Things like that no de just happen. It's either you've overstayed your welcome (judging by your brother's reluctance to give you money, he's tired of you living there) or the woman is tired of constantly feeding you. No one likes a parasite. That's a fact. Even parents expect you to start bringing in money from a certain age. The longer you stay with them contributing nothing to upkeep, the more passive aggressions occur.

You don't give your brother or his wife any thing. You don't take up stuff around the house. You probably don't even help out in house work but you expect them to give you money whenever you ask. You expect her to give you money she kept to celebrate her child. What have you done to deserve it?

You are actually the self centered one. You're only thinking of yourself. Else you would've contributed no matter how small to celebrate your niece/nephew. Not being angry and justified in your sense of entitlement.

Re: My Brother Wife Again by Belafonte(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

You're embarrassing. Smh
Re: My Brother Wife Again by xendra: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
VEXT:

The same you people will get angry when the husband family refused to help her when something bad happens to the husband...

Tomorrow carry bele..Treat everyone that is close to you nicely,you don't know how tomorrow will be like...
he came here to tell you their own but do you know his own bad character?
For him to write about them in such entitled manner should say alot about how he is around the house and why even his brother is like that towards him but y'all will only attack the woman because una no get mama or sister

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / . / Where would u go for your honeymoon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54