Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,515 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

"Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army (31717 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
No wonder marriages In Nigeria no longer last. Wooing and sweet talking instead of doing what had to be done and using the heavy hand when the need arises.

Goodluck with wooing and sweet talking Boko Haram into laying down their arms. Fulani herdsmen are waiting for your wooing techniques.

When was the last time this Wooing and sweet talking worked? Oh now I remember, 2003 during the US invasion of Iraq.

The Russian campaign to Liberate Ukraine just revealed a lot about the average Nigerian. Most Nigerians are product of WAEC Miracle Center.

If Niger Republic makes it a state policy to provide a safe haven for ISWAP/Boko Haram, Nigeria have every right to invade Niger Republic and give them hell. It's called being proactive. The reason Nigerians can't see beyond the propaganda of the west is because we have never had a true Patriot as a leader.

Jackanda1:
A very unnecesary and needless war. Instead wooing and sweet talking ukraine, Putin decided to get emotional undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Jackanda1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lordswazz:

There is no way you can woo and sweet-talk someone who big organizations like NATO and EU are telling to do otherwise. Why do you think Ukraine's Zelensky said "They've all abandoned me" when the war first started? It means they were all with him before, telling him to call Russia's bluff and reject negotiation terms before the invasion.

You can only woo and sweet-talk reasonable men.
Why should Ukraine want to have talks with Putin after invading and annexing crimea, then arming Ukrainian seperatist?
You don't woo or sweet talk people by bullying undecided
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by kivolvo: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good luck Ukrainians.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Aboks(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Useless army killing innocent civilians
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by gawu1: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
Russia is hell bent on destroying Ukraine. This full scale war Putin is looking for will be granted to him. Note that you're not fighting Ukraine alone, you're also fighting with UN, NATO, US & their allies.

Russia how do you think you'll win this war
Dialogue is the best solution
Russia has categorically put the challenge, so what's delaying them from taken it up.
Is not time UN, NATO, US and their allies fight their mate, Russia and leave alone small boys like Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan, Africa etc they have been wiping since time in memorial?
Every bully is always afraid whenever he meet his match

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by simplesearch: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Where exactly are they free to leave for? Ego wont and pride won't allow Putin see beyond his interest and back off. However Just as Hitler came to his abrupt end, same fate await Putin and his likes.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
No wonder marriages In Nigeria no longer last. Wooing and sweet talking instead of doing what had to be done and using the heavy hand when the need arises.

Goodluck with wooing and sweet talking Boko Haram into laying down their arms. Fulani herdsmen are waiting for your wooing techniques.

When was the last time this Wooing and sweet talking worked? Oh now I remember, 2003 during the US invasion of Iraq.

The Russian campaign to Liberate Ukraine just revealed a lot about the average Nigerian. Most Nigerians are product of WAEC Miracle Center.

If Niger Republic makes it a state policy to provide a safe haven for ISWAP/Boko Haram, Nigeria have every right to invade Niger Republic and give them hell. It's called being proactive. The reason Nigerians can't see beyond the propaganda of the west is because we have never had a true Patriot as a leader.

You forming civilized and same time supporting the invasion of a sovereign state.

The joke is on you!
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by olarent: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Its Ukraine that had a stupid leader for listening to the western power.a power nation or individual must respect another powerful nation like you,why must you try to extend NATO to Russia nose for God sake.the illustrations is simple you are my neighbor and you want to accommodate my enemy and want to open back door for my enemy to camp me,if I have a weapon to wage war against you I we do same.can USA tolerate Cuba or Venezuela to do that?[b][/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by sammuell(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingk47:
For those who called putin a mad man for saying He wants to get the Neo-Nazis out of Ukraine hope you make good research before coming out to spill trash.

For more information Google " Azov battalion "
This is international politics, emotions are not allowed.

Keyboard warrior
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by adedehinbo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Damidave1124:
Putin the mad man will never go unpunished. It's just a matter of time
hope you also prayed this prayer to obama,tony blair and george bush?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Jackanda1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Your illustration and my comment don't relate at all. Are you drunk undecided ?
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Great0ne1: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
faste:
Las las Putin will be destroyed,Hitler did more than this noaw!!
Trash! Na you wan destroy am grin
Putin my man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Hazlett1988: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
You guys are so useless with carrying news that is not your business, there is Fuel Scarcity in Nigeria now for almost three weeks but your president who is the minister of Petroleum as traveled down to UK with no sign of concern over the solution to kill the fuel scarcity, No fuel for naija No light too Nah Russia Ukraine matter una carry for head, Who do Nigeria like this?please when will u forgive Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by neuf(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
"At long last just as the Russian have broken through the last Ukrainian resistance, Ethan Hunt and his team had just undergone a mission impossible; retrieving the Russian nuclear launch code deep inside Siberia.

With that, the US finally entered the war with the Allied Forces, bombing and dismantling the Russian offensive with the Falcons (Viper Edition), Rafael and Typhoons leading the ground attack. The Strike Eagle
leading the Air Superiority dogfight. The Lightening II being the Quarter back and calling the shots. The Raptors taking out enemy aircraft from afar and making sure the allied forces are safe.

To teach the Russian in a language they understand, the Raider finally make an appearance in the theatre, flying a deep strike mission in Russian territory taking out their SAMs sites.

Finally like the dictators before him, Hitler II is ousted by the freedom defenders"

"This operation is code named 'Operation Enduring Freedom II'. Freedom will always prevail over tyranny"

Every scenario in this story is true except for the part that aren't grin

1 Like

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Stomoney(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mumu cool
Stevenson20:
Russia is hell bent on destroying Ukraine. This full scale war Putin is looking for will be granted to him. Note that you're not fighting Ukraine alone, you're also fighting with UN, NATO, US & their allies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Tellwhat: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
mycar:
Sadist everywhere in Nigeria, how some people will be cheering a bully surprises me, what help does Russia give to people other than weapon to kill themselves, has Russia ever carried any peace mission. NATO was formed solely because of their inssessant bullying of other countries. US gives everyone equal opportunity and what does Russia give? death and terror. Putin is a terrorist, he will die a very sad death. He is threatening human existence with radioactive bombs.
I don't want to insult you but sadly you're just an emotional inconsiquential African that will always pick emotion over logic and sadly there are countless people like you littered all over Africa and that's one of the reason the continent is a mess and a western playground

You need to understand international politics and power play.

I'm sure even Putin and Russia don't want war but they've to do what they must do to safeguard the future of their country. Just like Ukraine is doing what they feel is best for them. USA and the west have done worse over the years yet no outcry because they control the minds of people by controlling the media. Israel which African countries see as angels are currently committing numerous war crimes against fellow humans yet no much outcry

Nobody likes war but sadly sometimes it's almost inevitable

Russia is not like all this African countries that axxlick the west. If Russia fails to punish west then that's almost the end of Russia's place as top eastern power bloc. USA/NATO and Ukraine shouldn't break the Minsk agreement and Ukraine should stop the genocide against ethnic Russians that find themselves inside Ukraine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Emmyxclusive: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jackanda1:
A very unnecesary and needless war. Instead wooing and sweet talking ukraine, Putin decided to get emotional. undecided
Such a baby undecided

Every country around Russian wants to join NATO because of bullying from Putin, but its America's fault. undecided
honestly putin bleeped up, the French president just addressed his country. France has the plan to completely become independent of Russian gas. He is asking that the EU head of state meet to enforce EU both in defense and economy. Georgia is to immediately apply for EU membership as we speak. Putin just got the opposite of what he wanted.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by puremaker7(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

See as some bloody nigerians are focusing on what is happening in Ukraine.....but boko haram is killing their fellow countrymen on a daily....... I don't give a shit , what's happening in Ukraine and russia.....if dem like make them kill civilians like chicken , na their wahala.......lots of nigerians are in IDP camps.....

Awon confused people
we are not even seeing any news about Nigeria again on front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Bigchristo: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:

Russia is not fighting UKRAINE alone yet no one is ready to confront Russia directly instead they hide through the back door supplying arms to Ukraine to further destroy their territories and allow their citizens to be slaughtered by engaging them in a war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Bigchristo: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingk47:
For those who called putin a mad man for saying He wants to get the Neo-Nazis out of Ukraine hope you make good research before coming out to spill trash.

Good
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by PaedophileProph: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Las Las na death , it's awaiting both Putin and Zelenisky .
I did be on the right side of history .mad Putin no go die well
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by derecho(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Considerate,after all he's done? Why didn't he say this before the invasion? If you think Putin doesn't know what he's doing, think again.
cerowo:
They’re considerate… that’s nice
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
verybadmouth:
I always thought Nigeria was the worst place to be in the world. I was wrong.

Why won't you think that when u ve been brainwashed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by socialmediaman: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingk47:

Did you also read this article below from Harvard and Google “Russian Imperial Movement”?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/hir.harvard.edu/white-nationalism-in-the-united-states-and-russia-transnational-ties-domestic-impact/amp/
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Xtranoble: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingk47:

This is human lives... emotions are lively
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BigBashiru: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
honestly putin bleeped up, the French president just addressed his country. France has the plan to completely become independent of Russian gas. He is asking that the EU head of state meet to enforce EU both in defense and economy. Georgia is to immediately apply for EU membership as we speak. Putin just got the opposite of what he wanted.

That plan of the French president (a demonic savage btw)....means more French interference in NIGERIA because Algeria is still nursing the wounds of the Algerian war of independence.

France is about to start interfering in Nigeria. Buhari just went to meet him. I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Tellwhat: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Xtranoble:

This is human lives... emotions are lively
What about the human lives in Palestine or all the countries USA have destroyed

What about human lives during the Biafra civil war that UK/USA helped killed

All this countries are evil in their own ways.

The innocent civilians of the weak nation will be the ones to suffer in all this. My condolences to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Ferdinandu(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Stevenson20 post=110697830]Russia is hell bent on destroying Ukraine. This full scale war Putin is looking for will be granted to him. Note that you're not fighting Ukraine alone, you're also fighting with UN, NATO, US & their allies.

Dialogue is the best solution [/quote
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Stevenson20: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Report what. Telling innocent civilians to leave their home so that you can bomb them is a favour you feel that should be reported. Is that how heartless and unfeeling you are?

Alaye, Where on earth did you even see REPORT in my comment
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by preciousmetals: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
I told people before this war start that Russia was over hype and they will be disgrace in Ukraine, and that is exactly what is happening now, the only power Russia have is Nuclear weapon and that is why they always use it to treating the West, Russia have lost over 5000 Soldiers and I can assure you that the Ukrainians will kill more of them if they don't withdraw, even the Russian soldiers are surrendering freely to Ukraine Soldiers, most of them are not ready to die for Putin madness, this war mark the end of Putin, just wash and see as thing unfold.
CoronaVirusPro:
After sending 498 soldiers to God and 1,597 injured grin grin grin

And the idiot still has not captured Kyiv.

With Ukraine claiming Russia has lost 5,840 personnel, I take the average and know their is no way Russia has not lost over 2000 soldiers

No wonder he was calling Alexander Lukashenko for back-up.

Overhyped soviet shithole!

Having effrontery to tell the world it lost 500 soldiers in less than a week!

Russia is already exposed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister / Gambian Soldiers Removing Jammeh's Posters On Gambian Streets (Photo) / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.