Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,915 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Chest Tightning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chest Tightning (799 Views)

How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Stephanie Mcmahon Chest/breast Transformation / How To Easily Remove Cough Of The Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chest Tightning by joshua1997: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
I'm currently 25years old and I'm a guy . I have been having chest tightning and loss of strength and I find it difficult breathing well .
It seems I have ulcer . But I have never experienced this chest tightning with little heart burn and excessive loss of strength even after taking drips countless times at the hospital . I have been to 3 different hospital this year , I have done x-ray but my results are ok my chest and everything is in good condition but I keep having this chest tightning . Sometimes it will be as if there is a heavy load on my chest especially the right part of my chest and I will be feeling so weak as if I'm going to faint . I don't know what else to do , I just keep losing weight and appetite . I have never experienced such thing in my life before . I don't know if anyone here have had such experience , please I will need help on how yours was cured . I'm really in pains .
Re: Chest Tightning by adefitim(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
I know nothing about this please consult your doctor
Re: Chest Tightning by obajohn(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
joshua1997:
I'm currently 25years old and I'm a guy . I have been having chest tightning and loss of strength and I find it difficult breathing well .
It seems I have ulcer . But I have never experienced this chest tightning with little heart burn and excessive loss of strength even after taking drips countless times at the hospital . I have been to 3 different hospital this year , I have done x-ray but my results are ok my chest and everything is in good condition but I keep having this chest tightning . Sometimes it will be as if there is a heavy load on my chest especially the right part of my chest and I will be feeling so weak as if I'm going to faint . I don't know what else to do , I just keep losing weight and appetite . I have never experienced such thing in my life before . I don't know if anyone here have had such experience , please I will need help on how yours was cured . I'm really in pains .

Hello,
So sorry bout the health challenge you are facing presently.
We can help you out through the TCM Traditional Chinese Medicine way.

We have equipments that diagnose the condition a d recommend way out.

Chat me on WhatsApp 08087106722

Cheers
Re: Chest Tightning by maureensylvia(f): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
joshua1997:

Going through this too
Are you having Lowbp?
Re: Chest Tightning by SoapQueen(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
joshua1997:

Go and check your cholesterol And blood levels

1 Like

Re: Chest Tightning by joshua1997: 4:40am On Mar 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Going through this too
Are you having Lowbp?

Yes , the last time I checked , the said my blood pressure is also low and they gave me some treatments . How about yours please can you call me or chat me up lets talk please . 09067361100
Re: Chest Tightning by maureensylvia(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2022
joshua1997:

Yes , the last time I checked , the said my blood pressure is also low and they gave me some treatments . How about yours please can you call me or chat me up lets talk please . 09067361100

Mine is low too
Was recommended some drugs and home remedies.
Will call you
Re: Chest Tightning by DonroxyII: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
joshua1997:
Press Ups, Squatting, and Don't sleep immediately after eating. Twist your body especially chest region and bend to the left and to the right. To the front and to the back gently like 8times simultaneously.

Stretch your two hands at your fronts while standing erect then Do open and close like 20.
Re: Chest Tightning by DonroxyII: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Going through this too
Are you having Lowbp?
Read my post above. If it works send me Onions grin
Re: Chest Tightning by maureensylvia(f): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2022
DonroxyII:
Press Ups, Squatting, and Don't sleep immediately after eating. Twist your body especially chest region and bend to the left and to the right. To the front and to the back gently like 8times simultaneously.

Stretch your two hands at your fronts while standing erect then Do open and close like 20.

Awww this is really cool
Thanks for the insight
What's open and close please?

I chew lots of alligator pepper for low bp

My doc told me to drink lots of water daily

Increase my salt intake deliberately

Stand up slowly and sit down slowly

Do more of exercise (just like you listed)

The chest tightening have reduced
When I fell dizzy, I rest, take malt and milk
My bp used to be 90/60 - 95/65-75

I checked last night,it was 101/75
Was surprising lol
Re: Chest Tightning by DonroxyII: 3:13am On Mar 17, 2022
maureensylvia:

Awww this is really cool
Thanks for the insight
What's open and close please?

I chew lots of alligator pepper for low bp

My doc told me to drink lots of water daily

Increase my salt intake deliberately

Stand up slowly and sit down slowly

Do more of exercise (just like you listed)

The chest tightening have reduced
When I fell dizzy, I rest, take malt and milk
My bp used to be 90/60 - 95/65-75

I checked last night,it was 101/75
Was surprising lol

You will stand up erect(Straight) with your two arms by your side like police. Then, You will now spread each Arms apart like was done for Jesus on the cross. Then swing both Arms to your front(close) and swing them apart(open) do it 20times.

There is different between exercise and stress. Exercise is important to Promote cardiovascular health and Drink Water very well. Ensure your food is digested by Engaging in mild exercise of the Chest region after eating and take warm-hot water to dissolves the oils in your food.
Re: Chest Tightning by joshua1997: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
DonroxyII:

Alright thanks so much , I will start exercise today , I will be starting with open and close and the squatting , the pressup will be after some days .
Re: Chest Tightning by DonroxyII: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2022
joshua1997:

Alright thanks so much , I will start exercise today , I will be starting with open and close and the squatting , the pressup will be after some days .
You are welcome.
Make it constant and routine. The change is immediately and observe your body as the exercise goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Water Not Given To Accident Victims Even When They Feel Thirsty? / Pile,Bulge pile/Hermorhoid Herbal Gel&Drink Cure(Get It Inside&Heal Permanently) / Solution To Ear And Mouth Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.