Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,241 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

BREAKING: #roman Abramovich Sells #chelsea And Will Donate Profits To #ukraine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: #roman Abramovich Sells #chelsea And Will Donate Profits To #ukraine (267 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Roman Abramovich Reportedly Withdraws Uk Visa Renewal Application / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: #roman Abramovich Sells #chelsea And Will Donate Profits To #ukraine by thegeniusmedia: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Roman Abramovich has confirmed he’s selling Chelsea Football Club.

This reliable platform gathered that the Russian who has owned the Blues since 2003, distanced himself from the club over the weekend by handing over his ‘stewardship and care’ to the trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation.

His decision comes amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in which the UK Government has faced calls to freeze Abramovich’s assets, as well as anyone who allegedly has ties with Vladimir Putin, as part of its sanctions against Russia.

Abramovich has always denied any link with Russia’s president but just days after handing over the stewardship of the club he’s now confirmed he’s walking away from the west London outfit.

‘I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC,’ the 55-year-old said in a statement on Tuesday night.

‘As I have stated before, I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart.
‘In the current situation, I have therefore taken....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2022/03/02/breaking-roman-abramovich-sells-chelsea-and-will-donate-profits-to-ukraine-lutche/

Re: BREAKING: #roman Abramovich Sells #chelsea And Will Donate Profits To #ukraine by HitSong: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lies
Evil western media and propaganda.

USA should sell Apple and donate the money to Ukraine.

BASTARDS
Re: BREAKING: #roman Abramovich Sells #chelsea And Will Donate Profits To #ukraine by Kingk47: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
I weep for the world..
Was He in anyway in support of the invasion?
What attack the Private business of a Man Because He is Russian, Remember thesame man is also a Jew.
This is pure Hypocrisy.
The West have proven themselves to be Rogues.
They are the laziest creatures of God. Everything they have is either stolen by tricks or by force.
They will seize money that our so called bad leaders stole and will not want to give it back after making profits with it.
They will come to your nation to say they want to help the masses but only to steal from same masses.
When they topple a government, they go for the oil and create a government that will be loyal to them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Super Eagles Announce Squad For 2022 World Cup Qualifier / Mane Wants Mbappe To Join Him At Liverpool Amid Salah Contracts Uncertainty / Arsenal To Complete £16m Eden Hazard Transfer In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.