Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,727 members, 7,965,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars (51902 Views)

36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Frosheer(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
wahala just full ground
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Divoc19(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
How about our shameless politicians and clergy
BESTScientist1:
Until public punishment is given to these shameless youths, there will NEVER be an end to crimes like these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Kingchuksero: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
longetivity:
Death to all scammers
Lol. The snake scammed Eve,Eve scammed Adam. As long as you lie which we all do. Then scamming is in you. Trying putting your head to test
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
By their names you shall know them.

Corinthians 56:7
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
tydi:
sad

You no provide jobs for youth, what else do you want them to involve in . Cannibalism or skull mining or drug pushing. Which yahoo seems to be the coolest of all though none is easy.

Are you justifying crime?
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by XTHRONE(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yahoo boys have boycott Russia, no more talking to Russian women
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Jmichael1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
My niggarrrrrrs..... i dey miss slawormiir....YNWA
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
These are set of prodigal sons. They have tarnished our image outside Nigeria. I wonder why some people would fraud innocent souls cos of their own gain, though economy is hard.

I met my wife on social media, she’s black , I thought within myself I love her & she do. She is very open minded when met & we connected like a lost souls. After several months , she & decided to visited twice that year. If to say, I have bad intentions then, I would done it without blinks, but whatever I do , I think of myself and repercussions. Thank God we are living happily and she have good intentions towards me.

My advice, if you meet white lady or black that’s very mentally stable & has a focus, why can’t you try to have a good relationship with her, more good things follow rather collecting money from her and lavish it

1 Like

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by jrusky(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
If they are only jail for the the usual useless 6 months then God punish efcc and the judge.

If you want me to take you efcc serious minimum of 5 years jail termwith no fine option these bastards will be humble.

1 Like

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Jmichael1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Are you justifying crime?
does he look lyk sum1 justifying crime? he only said d truth......YNWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by LILTJAY1: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Were the rides
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by KingArkad(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigeria Prince. undecided

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by GGirll: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
tydi:
sad

You no provide jobs for youth, what else do you want them to involve in . Cannibalism or skull mining or drug pushing. Which yahoo seems to be the coolest of all though none is easy.

Shaking my head, so those youths selling gala, pure water, hustling in various market places, doing cobbler jobs, plumbering, painting, saloon, barbing, Uber drivers or bolt drivers, okada riders, tailors, house boys apprentice, labourers, gatemen, kinbom, barrow pushing, and even car wash are stupid abi, they don't know how to also defraud people of their hard earned money because the government did not provide them jobs. Most of these people I mentioned up there are even graduates or undergrads dropouts due to lack of sponsors e.g., the guy that just got scholarship bfrom Obi Cubana that was selling water on the highway....I myself, I had sold so many things, went back to school and became a professional that I am now.....yours is to hide under d fact that there was no job in your imaginary head to commit crime.....shame on you.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Chrislova(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na wa for yahoo boys ooo
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
From all the Yahoo boys convictions I read online, I noticed Yahoo boys only get jailed for 7 months or less.

To me, this is an encouragement from the government. How can you jail a criminal of that magnitude that deserves death penalty for just 7 months?

1 Like

Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by tydi(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
GGirll:

Shaking my head, so those youths selling gala, pure water, hustling in various market places, doing cobbler jobs, plumbering, painting, saloon, barbing, Uber drivers or bolt drivers, okada riders, tailors, house boys apprentice, labourers, gatemen, kinbom, barrow pushing, and even car wash are stupid abi, they don't know how to also defraud people of their hard earned money because the government did not provide them jobs. Most of these people I mentioned up there are even graduates or undergrads dropouts due to lack of sponsors e.g., the guy that just got scholarship bfrom Obi Cubana that was selling water on the highway....I myself, I had sold so many things, went back to school and became a professional that I am now.....yours is to hide under d fact that there was no job in your imaginary head to commit crime.....shame on you.

How you said everything nicely but jumped into conclusion cus of my mere comment is baffling
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Agugbadin: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
So sad, young men that should be developing software and contributing to economy chose to be scammers as their profession.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by A1kennedy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Let me dont sound religous. The truth is, if one leave by stealing, one will die by it. For example if i leave by stealing, i will die it.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by OgwuEgo: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omoluabi
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by GGirll: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
tydi:

How you said everything nicely but jumped into conclusion cus of my mere comment is baffling

So sorry if you felt bad. I just don't like d way you just said it about job. We all know there's no job but if everyone goes into crimes like this, what will become of us as a nation.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by JustPowerApps(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
One governor said they are intelligent the other time. I bet these ones are cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Nah hang they suppose dey hang fraudsters. How will an able-bodied human with all senses intact decide they only want to reap the fruit of the tree they didn't sow. Of all the countless legitimate works out there, these ones no see any one of it to pick.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by cardoctor(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crime doesnt pay afterall.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by VicM6: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Afonja's no get joy at all...
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by JayPeeOham: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
The only yahoo boy I see here is Bolaji Solomon grin grin grin

The other guys are only Victims of circumstance!! tongue tongue tongue

You can argue with your empty bank accounts tongue
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Panda7: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
if efcc scam politicians e for really dey make sense
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by Bahamas95(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
EFCC don't ever spell correctly.

Infact most civil servants in Nigeria can't spell, most especially the attendants in general hospitals. You will tell them your name is John, to spell John again will be a problem........No name dem sabi spell. Useless illiterates who got employed with community slot.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by virginchaser(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
tydi:
sad

Coolest you said? Making others cry is coolest to you? Leading people to early grave is a coolest thing to you? Causing agonizing pains to families is coolest thing to you?
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by February30(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
Guys now derive joy in defrauding people instead of studying or doing legit work.

A very strict law needs to be passed about this yahoo yahoo and our politicians stealing our money so as to hang them immediately instead of sending them to prison.

no!!! a strict law needs to be passed to encourage the innocent hustlers.
Re: Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars by ButterBurger: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Until public punishment is given to these shameless youths, there will NEVER be an end to crimes like these.
may God punish you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.