Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Grow Your Youtube Subscribers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Grow Your Youtube Subscribers (235 Views)

How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube / Grab 2millions Youtube Subscribers In 1week / You Are Looking For A Safe Way To Grow Your Bitcoins<==come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Youtube Subscribers by stsulexy: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Before we talk about Traffic Sources, you must first of all realise that your channel must be attractive to viewers. How then can you make your channel attractive

1. Titles of your Videos
Put yourself in the place of the viewers, how do you search for things on google or YouTube.
I am sure you would type
How to....
Secret of.....
What to....
I got you on this right?

Since that is the way you search why not also use the same format to make your videos answers to people's questions.

Other ways of making your Channel attractive include:
2. Communicating with your Fans
3. Use call to action.
4. Create free videos that share value.

After making your channel attractive, the next thing to do is utilize free traffic sources like Quora, Facebook and Nairaland

I have a full youtube course that talks on building and developing your Channel, watch the video below to have a complete understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cmNggz1k4A

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Use Your Whatsapp To Make 200k Monthly. / I Will Build A Website For You Free With Free .com.ng Domain / DISTRESS SALE: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Moniya/iseyin Expressway Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.