Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,882 members, 7,906,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Unilorin Aspirants And 100L/200L - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Aspirants And 100L/200L (173 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN ASPIRANTS / 2018/2019 Unilorin Aspirants Meets Here / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Aspirants And 100L/200L by Jennydvf: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello,
It's no secret how tough the better by far can get, or as fondly called by us students 'better by stress'.

Over and over again, year after year, I witness students make the same mistakes due to lack of sufficient knowledge and misinformation.

During my time in 100L, gosh, that was one of the worst experience of my life, the stress was too much that I even fell sick and was rushed home for almost a month. Imagine.
That aside, I see students go to class judiciously and still cry when results come out and in all honesty they tried their best, it just wasn't good enough.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, Unilorin is truly one of the best schools in Nigeria, if you know the right things to do.

Which is why I have decided to bring new and upcoming students information and guidance to avoid them making the same mistakes a lot of students do.

+2347066218196. You can message me on WhatsApp, if you feel you'll be in need of free guidance. My services are completely free of charge.

NB: only for aspirants and 100/200L students.
Re: Unilorin Aspirants And 100L/200L by Smallboynocare: 2:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Hi I'm an aspirant
I always believed this site is mostly used by adults cos I knew abt nl from my dad
I've gotten admission to study accounting tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Fact About University Of Lagos (video) / Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet / Please!!! What's Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.