Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Just Got To The Gambia - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got To The Gambia (85769 Views)

AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Adeyemi2024: 6:18pm On Jun 28
ecomalchemistt:

No teaching jobs for men ??

There is, why not
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by LEGITCHUDDY: 1:21am On Jun 29
Adeyemi2024:
Any lady who wants to teach here can whatsapp this number. +2207040234

sorry to ask is'it primary school teacher or secondry they are luking 4?...and like how much dalasi are They paying per month?
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Adeyemi2024: 1:45pm On Jun 29
LEGITCHUDDY:

sorry to ask is'it primary school teacher or secondry they are luking 4?...and like how much dalasi are They paying per month?

Both, and the payment varies. It depends on your qualification
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by ConnectNation: 6:22pm On Jun 29
I wonder why is only women, before any women go to a country that you don't know anyone, go and watch OLOTURE
Adeyemi2024:

There is, why not
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Elixir2023: 11:37am On Jun 30
mbahdi:
Sia tinubu.
My only problem here was d 223000 u paid for t.fare,give a wise guy that amount and watch him make millions out of it within months.
Secondly what business do u think will thrive there? Cause planning relocating,and again can't one go by road?cos dat amount u mentioned there is crazy wen one ain't going to america
what businesses can one invest 223000 into and make millions chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.