Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,049 members, 7,903,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'Invisible' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'Invisible' (374 Views)

Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'Invisible' by Hermzou: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Jaden Smith reacted to
bizarre heresay around his
death that flooded the
social media on
Wednesday morning.
The Karate Kid star took to
Twitter to react to bizarre
social media hoax as
netizens claimed that he
had died in an car crash.
The 23-year-old turned
down the speculations by
simple tweeting, “Invisible.”
Earlier, fans expressed
their worries and concerns
over the claims. Some
users even started
extending their
condolences to Will Smith.
The Life In A Year star
previously sparked massive
concerns among his well-
wishers for seemingly
losing weight rapidly.
“I was able to work with
the doctors and really get
my vitamins and get my
supplements and protein
shakes,” he talked being
thoughtful of his health
with fans during his
appearance on Red Table
Talk.
“That’s half of my diet. It’s
like a password that I have
to find to my body,” he
detailed his weight gain
journey.

Source: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4759975/jaden-smith-rumor-dead-fans-claimed-car-crash/
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'Invisible' by Abaniwealth(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Too much of drugs intake has turn this little boy then into something else..
Re: Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'Invisible' by Prosperous111(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Finally this guy don escape drugs abuse

And got a nice body too shocked

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Rocked It / How Denzel Washington & Tyler Perry Intervened In Will Smith & Chris Rock Matter / Obi Cubana Gift Secondary School Classmates 40 Million Naira On School Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.