Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,175 members, 7,887,414 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. (6321 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by lilvicky68(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
I don't even post myself I wouldn't expect anyone posting me esp because of ordinary dating..
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
You were patient and explored every option.

Did you try your best? YES !

Do I agree with your point of view? YES !

Her entitlement mentality is out of this world.

Was waiting to read what her parents said about her attitude. grin

Who gave her that idea that it's the duty of the man in the relationship only to be posting her pictures and sending love messages and being romantic.

Very daft !

If you don't upload your partner's pictures or send early morning messages. It shouldn't be a problem when your partner fails to do so.

Maybe your being abroad is the only thing she likes about you.

Nothing more !

Ehen? He's based 'abroad?' I missed that in his write up.

Make everybody just find their levels and sizes and all these "you were a fool, you are simp, you're stupid in love" phrases wouldn't be flying about on people doing the most natural things when they feel an affection for someone. angry

It annoys me how these things get branded as silly or overdo and whatnot. Mtcheww. Same sufferhead mentality. Okay, like sooooo? So what if it doesn't last? So what if you get served breakfast in the end? Should it change the fact of anything that's happened? The beautiful and sweet and awesome memories and experiences?

I know it's a cruise phrase, but abeg, this 'it'll end in tears' idea should not actually dictating the expressive of people in whatever they do. Relationship- or any-other-way-wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by OpenSprite: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Omo,
I cringed at your tale abeg.
How could you be that simpLE?

If you were a woman, would you agree to date yourself?
Don't you see how she was walking all over you?
She see you finish.

I laugh, i know the kind of person i am shha. I attend to matter as a gentle man till i take my decision. Once its taken, my mind does not go soft again grin
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Saintmary(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
OpenSprite:

Her Dad called, i acted as if nothing happened. I later blocked her Dad and Mum from calling me because it makes no sense to me. At first, the root of the matter itself is too ugly to be the cause of a problem in relationship at all. Secondly the relationship was too early to be having parent interferring, if we cannot put an issues to bed between us, then such marriage is a potential bomb. I really loved her gan nio, but she gave a genuine reason to leave her without any regret

Your next badass level is to not talk about the relationship you have ended.

Gossip is supposed to be women's specialty.

grin
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It's a deal-breaker for me. Just keep your distance even initially if you know you're not the kind of person that post their partner(s).
This one wey whatsapp get privacy settings. grin
Some people just can not express their emotions clearly or do no find it necessary to do so.. that cold-fish kind of personality. The lady might actually like him, but the issue is the unwillingness to change. People should flaunt their partners and try reciprocate to avoid stories.
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by CrownOfClay724: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
OpenSprite:

I laugh, i know the kind of person i am shha. I attend to matter as a gentle man till i take my decision. Once its taken, my mind does not go soft again grin

On a serious note, you need to do more.
Take it from me that you don't have to be a gentleman.
The men he is posting are not gentle. They are likely brash, disrespectful and inhumane. They are everything you're not, yet she's on their palm... to do as they will.

So why not stand up to your true worth?
You're a price and should not let anybody treat you less.
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omoluabi16:
This one wey whatsapp get privacy settings. grin
Some people just can not express their emotions clearly or do no find it necessary to do so.. that cold-fish kind of personality. The lady might actually like him, but the issue is the unwillingness to change. People should flaunt their partners and try reciprocate to avoid stories.

LOL. I know. And I can tell a dishonest person...using privacy settings on WhatsApp is simply just a characteristic coming out of their personality. There'll be something else to show me a person isn't keen on posting me. I don't have to see their phones. smiley Yeah, unwillingness to change is a thing, but then so should we not try to change people. If you ain't comfortable with an attitude about someone, be talking on time, even before you accept to date them fess.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It's a deal-breaker for me. Just keep your distance even initially if you know you're not the kind of person that post their partner(s).

Really? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Really? cheesy cheesy

Really. I'm not okay with it somewhat. I can't even deal sef ni. And I don't mean a I-can't-live-without-you, you're-my-life-hose, over-bearing and 24/7, silly ... kind of thing. I imagine that's what some people have in mind. Like you won't even post me at all? When I make a nice hair or even a good dress? Just simply because you admire? I won't grace your status in three- or even one year(s)? undecided It's something I can't do. So I don't want it done to me, abeg. I post you because I love you, like you, I want to celebrate you and for people to *know* you, yes. It has nothing to do with seeking for validation and whatnot; it's what I already feel inside I'm giving expression to. E no pass that.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Really. I'm not okay with it somewhat. I can't even deal sef ni. And I don't mean a I-can't-live-without-you, you're-my-life-hose, over-bearing and 24/7, silly ... kind of thing. I imagine that's what some people have in mind. Like you won't even post me at all? When I make a nice hair or even a good dress? Just simply because you admire? I won't grace your status in three- or even one year(s)? undecided It's something I can't do. So I don't want it done to me, abeg. I post you because I love you, like you, I want to celebrate you and for people to *know* you, yes. It has nothing to do with seeking for validation and whatnot; it's what I already feel inside I'm giving expression to. E no pass that.

Yea. I don’t see it as seeking for validation. I really do not post, but I do not mind people posting theirs. I love seeing couples pictures too, especially when they are cute, happy and welldressed. grin

I hope to change soon. I will send some to you. Hahahaha
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Make everybody just find their levels and sizes and all these "you were a fool, you are simp, you're stupid in love" phrases wouldn't be flying about on people doing the most natural things when they feel an affection for someone. angry

It annoys me how these things get branded as silly or overdo and whatnot. Mtcheww. Same sufferhead mentality. Okay, like sooooo? So what if it doesn't last? So what if you get served breakfast in the end? Should it change the fact of anything that's happened? The beautiful and sweet and awesome memories and experiences?

I know it's a cruise phrase, but abeg, this 'it'll end in tears' idea should not actually dictating the expressive of people in whatever they do. Relationship- or any-other-way-wise.

I agree with your view .

My point is that when people go all out to show they care.

It should be reciprocated and appreciated.

Their efforts shouldn't be taken for granted or trivialized.

Calling people's idea of showing love in their relationship simping is stupid and childish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by umarfantami(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
OpenSprite:
Hey NLs!!!

I read something on the front page just now about a guy having issues in his relationship due to his GF unwilling to post his pictures on her whatsapp status without reason. This makes me wonder why some women or men are like this gansef.

this happened to me some years back, i had a GF(21yrs), we both loved each other and i had even gone to her house to meet her parents, siblings and they all knew my intention. I was 29 at that time and i reside outside the country. The plan was to settle with her right after finishing her school and everything was fine with our plans. I used to post her pictures alot on my status and she used to be very happy about it, she would even request that i post her photos anything she sends me new photos.

At a point, i questioned why she has never posted me on her whatsapp status (though i dont even like that idea) but at least i was expecting her to post, then i can caution her not to post my pictures that much. Imagine, she told me ladies do not post who they are dating, she said it is the duty of man to post a lady he is dating. i felt haaa, what is this this is a lady that posts his male friends on her status, she posts pictures, videos, even video call screenshot.

i had to call her attention that it is inappropriate to be posting a screenshot of your video call with a male friend on your status. what kind of message are you sending across to me she adjusted on that, but i was cool with pic or video of her male friends.

As a gentleman, i explained so many things to her on phone, i told her if you are always happy whenever i post your photo, dont you think i will be happy whenever you post me as well? As a direct man, i told the ultimate reason i know why ladies do this habit is that they dont want people to know him so that if Bleep up comes, its as if he was a ghost before, nobody will ask about him(she declined). she said as far as she knows, it is my duty to post hjer and not hers to post me. so i just decided to stop posting as well.

at a point, she told me she likes morning love messages and i should be sending her. i just smiled and i started doing that. o boy there was a day i forgot to and she confronted me why didnt send. i got angry and asked her if she has ever sent me any love message before(she told it is the duty of man to send his Gf love message), then i was begining to finalize my thought about her "entitlement mentality" I told her i would stop the love message henceforth because if something makes you happy and you cannot reciprocate it, then Bleep it.

we used to have issues too about being romantic, i had to be one to bring romantic stuff everytime (she used to respond well). i confronted her a point, she told me she does not know how to start romantic topic, well i was like small small she will change. for almost 8months, no changes, we used to fight alot on this. i was like i no de naija, how can we be chatting how are you? how was work? what did you eat eveyday, i told her i was getting bored of that(just to make her up her game) but na lie.

i was begining to tell myself it seems we are not compatible. I called her and explained to her for the last time about all the issues we are having. I told her i am open to communication and its good we know the source of issues we are having and we should try and rectify things, we shha settle it and we laughed over the issue, but i promised one thing that if we have any issues again related to the usual ones, then i would take a hard decison. After 4weeks, it came up again, i texted her that i will not accept that kind of attitude, we are just bf and gf, if we are having issues despite knowing the source of it and its difficult for you to change, being a husband and wife will be troublesome. i told her better we call it off (honestly did that to situp again), but she replied me with okay. next thing she blocked me on my whatsapp, the following day i sent an apology message using my second whatsapp, she read and blocked that one too, she went to facebook and blocked me from there too. I just smiled that with all these attitude, i cannot marry such a lady because i get strong head, but i will try and be patient to the last, once my head turns, there is no stopping for me.

i waited for her to unblock for 2 weeks, she didnt, then my concluded i cannot marry someone like this. may be she was waiting for me to start calling and beg. after 3weeks, she unblocked my whatsapp, uploading my sister's photo on her status, view by status each time, but me i no send again. i didnt message her, then on her birthday, i greeted her usually, asked for my money back. I gave her some cash to run a business alongside her schooling and i loaned her some later to expand the business. i told her i would get the loaned cash back. we had plans to set a business later up that i would be getting 20%, she gets 50% and her mum gets 30%. on her birthday, i shha requested for cash i loaned her to be returned when its due(the month i told her i would get the cash back). she got angry that i should have even greeted her.i just smiled. the month came and i got my cash back. her dad used to call and i will answer him not nothing happened.

the koko of it is that

if your gf decides not to upload you, no big deal is there, she might have reasons which might be valid ones, but if she expects you to upload her photos, and she cannot do it in return... Bleep that tongue tongue

SIMP le non verbal communication you cannot comprehend. Mugu. To have rest of mind and long lasting relationships marry a women that love you 70% or more .A women that is interested in will be the one to be posting your pic not vice versa.
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by kilisi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Senoye:
I have been married for few years...I have never uploaded status at any time. I have never publicly celebrated anybody be it my wife or family or friends on social media. My wife celebrates me openly and she always stylishly requests for it but I have never obliged her. If we travel on a vacation, she will upload everything on her status, I may not even snap any picture and if I do, I put it in my archives.

Social media as a matter of personal opinion is full of pretence and hypocrisy. A lot of couples that I know are not having the best of marriage are the ones that would publicly display their affection on social media; a small promotion at the office makes it way to the social media etc.

While I do not want anyone to be like me, I have made my own decision. I want to be exclusive as much as possible, share my progress and achievements only with my families and very close friends and no more. I don't want someone that we have not spoken in a decade know all about me.

It is just me! I don't demand it, I discourage people doing it to me but I thank people when they do it.

Same here.

Like minds.
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why na lipsrsealed
The highest I can do for you an your picture dey when you dey call me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I know it's a cruise phrase,but abeg, this 'it'll end in tears' idea should not actually dictating the expressive of people in whatever they do. Relationship- or any-other-way-wise.
I understand sha I nor go post you nor post me grin the highest I can do is to post for birthday for status but I really don't even my friends an only on birthdays or special occasions. grin

I would rather call and ask of you or better chat you up than worry about pictures I am reserved and conservative in that area my relationship/family is confidential and my personal business I nor dey sabi invite the world into it but I get you sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2022
pocohantas:
Yea. I don’t see it as seeking for validation. I really do not post, but I do not mind people posting theirs. I love seeing couples pictures too, especially when they are cute, happy and welldressed. grin

I hope to change soon. I will send some to you. Hahahaha

Really really? Like at all at all? Not once in a while or sometimes. Hian. You people are weird o. Or maybe it's from eyes sha...loving grand gestures and affections and splashing pics. Not even ostentatious ... but how come you take and upload food pictures very well?

Where you go send am to? Your diary, abi for Gmail or ... WhatsApp?

Abi you go give a bird member make e fly come deliver am? grin

AmazonTopaz:
Why na lipsrsealed
The highest I can do for you an your picture dey when you dey call me grin grin

It's just who I am and what I appreciate/love. cheesy Ironically, I don't expect things like these from friends and general people. I don't text or message or reach out to people for months on end, heck, I don't even open my messages embarassed. And I get that in a fairly equal reciprocation, smiley and it's just kind of comfortable. We're close, super tight, yet don't weigh ourselves down with the choking responsibility that a closeness demands. Then we're back to friending as if a six-month gap hadn't passed at all.

But boya it's a toxic trait sha, I'm always going and coming. I don't know how best to describe it better than that. And surprisingly, I don't get accused of 'using' or being insensitive, because I never put myself or the other person in such place. A place of entitlement over life details. Or maybe some people do not like it, but nobody has ever called me out on it, grin or they just don't care or have somehow understood and accepted that about my nature. But I think it's generally that most people aren't offended...or unless I'm not getting the vibes. Anyhow, see. cheesy

You mean you actually have people's pictures attached to their contacts on your phone, LMAO?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
I understand sha I nor go post you nor post me grin the highest I can do is to post for birthday for status but I really don't even my friends an only on birthdays or special occasions. grin

I would rather call and ask of you or better chat you up than worry about pictures I am reserved and conservative in that area my relationship/family is confidential and my personal business I nor dey sabi invite the world into it but I get you sha cheesy

Sure, I get you too. cheesy Friendships and other kind of relationships like that are exempted for me. And yes, I also understand that it's not all the pictures that guarantees how a person truly feels nor does it always indicate genuineness.

And again, it depends on what you say to accompany the pictures...there are even popular people who post pictures of their spouses, yet you hardly know a thing about them nor do bloggers see a spot to start digging speculation theories into.
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Really really? Like at all at all? Not once in a while or sometimes. Hian. You people are weird o. Or maybe it's from eyes sha...loving grand gestures and affections and splashing pics. Not even ostentatious ... but how come you take and upload food pictures very well?

Where you go send am to? Your diary, abi for Gmail or ... WhatsApp, abi you go give a bird member make e fly come deliver am? grin

It's just who I am and what I appreciate/love. cheesy Ironically, I don't expect things like these from friends and general people. I don't text or message or reach out to people for months on end, heck, I don't even open my messages embarassed. And I get that in a fairly equal reciprocation, smiley and it's just kind of comfortable. We're close, super tight, yet don't weigh ourselves down with the choking responsibility that a closeness demands. Then we're back to friending as if a six-month gap hadn't passed at all.

But boya it's a toxic trait sha, I'm always going and coming. I don't know how best to describe it better than that. And surprisingly, I don't get accused of 'using' or being insensitivity, because I never put myself or the other person in such place. A place of entitlement over life details. Or maybe some people do not like it, but nobody has ever called me out on it, grin or they just don't care or have somehow understood and accepted that about my nature. But I think it's generally people most people aren't offended...or unless I'm not getting the vibes. Anyhow see. cheesy

You mean you actually have people's pictures attached to their contacts on your phone, LMAO?
@bold, for loved ones though and yes I am that jobless thank you very much grin

I am the kind of person that treasures family and friends I sabi call even when I know that the person does not check up on me regularly I take the effort and call/chat even if it is once or twice a month.I pray that I am never too busy for family and loved ones I usually think about them even when it is not reciprocated always I know they love me but it is not usually their thing.
Your own is posting my own na calls, chats and attention my man should not be posting me to the entire world I don't need that I am a very private person I can let my relatives or friends not checking up on me slide but you see man ehn grin man must call me everyday till date I call my parents especially my mum on a daily basis my mama must hear from her kids if I call my mom everyday why can I not call my man I do it effortlessly because I reciprocate It too. My love languaIe is time and attention and I consider chats and calls a part of it if I am not getting it I bounce.

I ended a relationship of less than two months because the guy thought that he was doing me a favour by calling me I had a factory reset that day and ignored him he was calling and asking to see me the guy nor get him cue then that it was over he said he was my BF and I asked him "since when"? grin angry
Nigerian men self grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sure, I get you too. cheesy Friendships and other kind of relationships like that are exempted for me. And yes, I also understand that it's not all the pictures that guarantees how a person truly feels nor does it always indicate genuineness.

And again, it depends on what you say to accompany the pictures...there are even popular people who post pictures of their spouses, yet you hardly know a thing about them nor do bloggers see a spot to start digging speculation theories into.
I agree too I stated it earlier on my last mention that I can let relatives and friends slide they are exempted if they don't check up on me unless they need something cheesy grin it is no big deal after all I do friends with benefits and friends for better connections too we are all here to help ourselves grow so everyone has their purpose in my life.

I am genuinely the caring and asking about someone's well being kind of person, but I would not let it slide when it is a partner I don't respond to posting I prefer a partner that is reserved when it comes to family life on social media I like it that way I will rather prefer your actions like calls,chats, genuine affection towards me I love men who are kind and I see that as an attribute kind men possess but to some people they don't need the calls they love the pictures and all that till date my kiss don use romantic unique names in other languages save my name for him contact list till date na the name when him papa and mama give am I dey use cheesy unless for one number when I use him nickname when nor even dey romantic at all save am put for contact list grin

That is his kind of person it is no big deal he knows that is not my thing and does not see it as a problem some men would not like it and I would not even complain or be entitled to that because I as well did not save his name with such if he did and was asking that I should or suggest it I would oblige but who's asking and me nor send am before.

The one wey concern me (attention which includes daily calls,texting and so on) and I give back the same energy he does that to the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by bummyla(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Your soon to be ex girlfriend might be my ex wife younger sister! Just the same character! She knows all my duties and responsibilities but none of hers!

Cooking is slavery, but bleeping is love! Sorry Madam! No food! No Bleep!
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by milliondollas(m): 4:07am On Mar 04, 2022
SIMP SIMP SIMP
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by OpenSprite: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2022
wow!! I don read a lot of comments shha grin grin grin

me o, I am not really into these pictures of a thing, below were the point that actually triggered me

1. she kept posting pictures of her males friends almost everyday
2. she posted a screenshot of her video call with a male friend on her status.
3. i was the one starting up romantic talks everytime, though she used to respond well. I used to tell am if i was in Nigeria now, i would'nt worry about that cuz we will be seeing well, but i no de around, the only way to keep the relationship waxing stronger is to be romantic sometimes. Before i even asked her out, i knew girls of 21yrs old are always difficult to be with, they are not ready to settle down yet, but i got a good vibes from her and decided maybe she is "the one" .

there was even a time i told her all these stuff should be causing problem in a relationship sef, they are easy things to adapt to. I asked mayb thats the way she is and i should accept her that... she said yes, thats her nature and i should accept her like that grin grin i told her only a coward would give these kind of answers, it means you are not ready to change at all, only God knows what this kind of lady will dish out in marriage itself. I don't want any trouble in my marriage because i easily make hard decision if i have cogent reasons to.

the romantic thing actually triggered bowing out, pictures on status was not the problem. i told her we cannot be fighting over pictures on status(too childish), i got my point when i discussed it with her and i was like you dont get what you cant give. I am comfortable with her not posting me, but do not expect same gesture from me.... but for being romantic, i refused to be one starting romantic chat everytime, i will change, i will change for about 8months. when i teased her with leaving and saw her attitude, then i made it my permanent decision. grin grin when she decided to unblock me, posting pictures of my sister, view my statuses everytime, i just kept mute, she was already outta my mind.

my parents wanted to intervene, i was like no, not at this stage... if issues arise at this stage and we cant solve it without 3rd party intervention, we are bleeped, thats not a good sign at all
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by OpenSprite: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2022
she used to say i am a wicked and difficult person that i keep on bringing up same issues. There was a time she told me her male cousin would be coming to her hostel to stay for one week(i know that her cousin very well though) and i asked where he would be sleeping, she told me same bed. I told her to me thats wrong, if you this isnt any problem to her, then her cousin should know better its a wrong thing to do. I started asking what type of friends she keeps in school(room mate), if your room mates can allow you to bring a male cousin and sleeps there for on week, then it means they can also bring male friends anytime to sleep in the room, no problem. i was like what rubbish is that, then she started saying she knew i was going to talk, she was just testing me bla bla and wanted to check my reaction. she asked why i was talking about her room mates like that bla bla, i was like na mugu you de find? did you expect that i laugh and say kudos to you over what you have told.
i told her we are dating with a positive ending in sight, i will not keep mute over trash i dont like, know me and know i will not take from now. if you are saying am a difficult person, mayb i am. i will not go mute on what i know i will not accept in marriage. better we make changes now, compromises wherever possible or establish the fact that we are not compatible and make everybody fashi grin grin
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Look
Magnoliaa:

I don’t babe and it is not strange to people that know me personally. I uploaded my first picture ever on Instagram about 2weeks ago. Is it 2 weeks or 1? Very recently though.

I can actually go through all the stages of life and you won’t see the picture out there. I am that queer in person.

I love food and landscape pictures. I remember telling you I wish I took and shared that many pictures of myself. Sometimes I post my own picture when I am in a very good mood. But I take them down in a few hours. As for his own picture, I will change. smiley

Where you go send am to? Your diary, abi for Gmail or ... WhatsApp? Abi you go give a bird member make e fly come deliver am? grin

I go post am here for you. For my diary. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Camelot65: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol...to each his own.

What's the use of posting each others pictures on status though?
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t babe and it is not strange to people that know me personally. I uploaded my first picture ever on Instagram about 2weeks ago. Is it 2 weeks or 1? Very recently though.

I can actually go through all the stages of life and you won’t see the picture out there. I am that queer in person.

I love food and landscape pictures. I remember telling you I wish I took and shared that many pictures of myself. Sometimes I post my own picture when I am in a very good mood. But I take them down in a few hours. As for his own picture, I will change. smiley

cheesy I was kidding about the weird part. I hope there's some form of ways you preserve the memories of some experiences, though. Maybe through writing or keeping souvenirs or yea, even with photographs of places.

So you're putting me in "is coming now?" undecided You will still change ni? So na only your own you go post now? angry

Sha let it be when I am online, so I can see it before you rush pull am down again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by BeautyB99(f): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op am a picture freak even if am going out there is no day I don't take pics of me having fun apart from that I also post pics of food I cook but when it comes to relationship op I get restrictions for that oo I can only post my partner pics if it is his birthday and am okay with that even if my partner do the same thing I don't mind I will even be happy sef, even though me and my boyfriend go out I will surely snap enough pics with him o but I won't upload it on my status rather I will upload pics of myself alone and caption it “i have an amazing day with boo" that's all I don't really take that posting of pics serious what matters to me is your “LOYALTY" in the relationship that's what I want and another thing posting your partner pics on all your social media doesn't make you romantic or your relationship is better than others, yeah it will only draw the attention of people because they will really admire it but when that relationship comes to an end is that same people that will mock you
Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
I ended a relationship of less than two months because the guy thought that he was doing me a favour by calling me I had a factory reset that day and ignored him he was calling and asking to see me the guy nor get him cue then that it was over he said he was my BF and I asked him "since when"? grin angry
Nigerian men self grin

This is wuckedt. grin grin You dropped him like hot potato. Chaiii. Is now calls me I don't prefer. Nahhh. Tahh. Chat o, do everything else o. . . Just don't call.

But then I like that you put so much value into checking up on people and especially family. Not failing to call them a day, wow. Awesome.

On the nickname thing, yeah. We're literally the same in that respect. I suck at coming up with names for people. embarassed But I can 'stylize' names o. For you now, if I was going to save your monicker as a contact: I could come up with Amie, Zon(n), Zonnie, Amy Tohz, and such. cheesy

Thoughts really matter in everything that we do sha. Good intentions and understanding. So we get that people are blatantly ignoring us or not doing some things for us for a reason or the other and we appreciate how they show their love, even with the littlest effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. by GloriousGbola: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
pocohantas:
Look

I am not a picture person and I kind of regret it now. If I tell my kids dad with his big belly used to be adonis with pecs and six pack they are like daddy it's a lie�

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.