Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Styleafrique Entertainments's Final Shortlisted Candidates: You May Be Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Styleafrique Entertainments's Final Shortlisted Candidates: You May Be Here (837 Views)

Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Styleafrique Entertainments's Final Shortlisted Candidates: You May Be Here by bolarine: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
hi everyone, below is the finallist of shortlisted candidates for STYLE AFRQUE'S ENTERTAINMENT.

1. Akintomisin Macaulay

2.Grace orabasili.

3.  Owolabi seun

4.freidrick.

5. wale lekan

6. Ekam Albert.

7. Ayoola mamudu.

8 . Ifeoma okonkwo.

9.larry Emma.

10. Yomi clement.

11. Ojelede mary.

12. oridota Toyin.

13. Abdulazeez tosin.

14. Bimbo Babawale.

15. Doris osuji.

16. lekan lekan.

17.Chinedu Ikenna

18. Imoh umoren.

19.ike

20 Tunde Afolabi.

21. Yemi Amosun.

22. keshinro Bode.

23.susuti kinglosha.

However ,the CEO, Tee one uses this forum to extend invitation to all those who submitted their CV'S  and would be able to make the trip, even if their name is not on this final list, we have them in our Database.; likewise those that meets the minimum requirements and qualification which are;

1. u must be btwn age 18-27 years.

2.qualification: any dicipline BUT a minimum of second class lower division (university graduates) and HND; upper credit (for polythenics graduates).

3. Residents of (lagos , ogun, osun , Ekiti, ondo ,oyo , and rivers states) including the federal capital territory(Abuja).

4. adventurous, outgoing , passion for media and entertainments, dilligent and hardworking with an IT background at;

5. Come along with your teller duplicate as earlier informed or a sum of a thousand naira , PLEASE no excuse from or on behalf of anyone because SEA is known for organisation excellence.
you can pay into
1. Zenith international bank,
Acount num: 4012825094

2. Intercontinental bank plc
Account num:009610000002106

cornercafe
opposite tantalizer eatery,

close to shobo bustop,

egbeda,

LAGOS STATE.

DATE: 11th , august, 2007.

TIME: 10:30AM.

DRESS CODE: Strictly FORMAL for both sex

Candidates travelling down are please advice to make it to agos on the previous days and farmiliarise themselves with the enviroment especially the venue.

I TEE-ONE,  The ceo of styleAfrique looks forward meetingyou members of this forum and nigeria's young and talented graduate on that D-Day. REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT THERE, THEN YOU ARE NOWHERE, MAKE USE OF YOUR GIFTED TALENTS AT STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS.

I have finally fulfilled the promise I made on this forum on the 26th of june, 2007.

thanks and God bless.

YOURS SINCERELY,
TEE ONE,[i][/i]
ADEBAYO ADWALE .T.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Doing A Gr8t Job / Who Has Heard / N1000 Attached To Primesav.com's Aptitute Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.