Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,433 members, 7,881,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

My New Excel Dashboard - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My New Excel Dashboard (24049 Views)

Airline Dashboard: Data Visualization With Microsoft Excel / My New Tableau Dashboard(women In Olympic!) / Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My New Excel Dashboard by uuzba(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kenny242:
Hi Nairaland #data-community

Today I decide to practice what i learnt so far, so i get dirty on excel dashboard, took me 1.5hrs

My journey so far on Dataanalyst/science

Spreadsheet(Excel) >> through with basics and half way through advance(on scenario manager now)

Database(postgresql)>> through with basics also and Intermidiate, started advance(trigers,privileges,turncate etc) today.

Dataviz(Tableau)>>> NOT YET

Programming(Python)>>> Basics only eg Datatype, turples, Bolean, while loop, for loop etc.
PROJECTS
I have two project on excel now
One project on Sql (Covid-data)
more to come

Due to current admission(still in university) I haven’t got time to study full, i only study when am free(holidays) eg Now am taking advantage of ASUU strike � wink

Gurus what do you think

Github>> codewithkenny SM: @kennytheanalyst
Good book for Excel dashboards

Good library link to download PDF books
http://libgen.rs/search.php?req=excel+dashboards&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

I think think the Amazon book is there.

2 Likes

Re: My New Excel Dashboard by sekzy99(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: My New Excel Dashboard by Bibitayo2: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Can you pls share how you shared the final dashboard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering / What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.