Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 (444 Views)

Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by pavoda: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Former Vice President and 2019 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, yesterday, said the 2023 general election offered Nigeria the last opportunity to get it right, else, the nation would be doomed for good.

The presidential hopeful, who also noted that the candidate the party presents at the 2023 general election would determine its victory at the polls, however, declared that he has the mental and physical energy to salvage Nigeria.

“I have the mental and physical energy to serve to the fullest. Above all, it is my passion for the progress of this country that drives my quest for the Presidency of this country. This is the last chance for this country to get it right. Any failure to elect the right leaders now means Nigeria is doomed. That is why this election is not for us or our personal interest, it is about salvaging the country and I want to seek your support to help me do that.

“Nigerians are in desperate need of us and that is why we have to offer them the best. And this time, more than ever before, we need a leader with vast experience, who will fight for the people and president, who can bring this country together. I guarantee you that I have what it will take to be that kind of President. Therefore, I seek your support.”

According to Atiku, who spoke when he met PDP members in the House of Representatives, “This victory of our party depends on the candidate we produce at the primary elections at all levels. That is why we must choose those that can easily win at the secondary election.”

He said the passion for Nigeria’s progress stoked his ambition to be next president and not personal aggrandizement.

“I recognise your immense influence on our great party and my respect for you is beyond measure. That is why I chose you to be among the first set of people that I will be meeting to personally declare my intention to contest for the President of Nigeria in 2023.

“Therefore, I humbly present myself to you and seek your support to win our party’s Presidential ticket. Nigeria is in trying times with the increase in poverty, joblessness, insecurity, inflation, economic recession and serious division. There’s never been a time,when Nigeria needed credible leadership than now,” Atiku noted.

The Waziri Adamawa also affirmed that, “The PDP is in a better position to offer Nigerians that desirable and competent leadership,” adding that, “I have experience at the highest and lowest levels. As the Vice President of Nigeria, I ensure many progressive and national transformations and constitutional law. As a businessman, I have solved grassroots problems and provided jobs for thousands of people.”

In his remarks, House of Representatives Minority leader, Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, called for unity among PDP stakeholders to wrest power from the APC.

He said, “We do not doubt that you have the mental and physical capacity needed to drive PDP to win the election. But what we have always said is that we are not happy with the way and manners we are not trying to unite ourselves. What is important is that we must unite ourselves to take over from APC led government.

“APC came with all manners of lies. They came that they will turn one naira to one dollar; they came that they will give us quality education; they came that they will guarantee the security of lives and property; they came that they will write off all our debts. But, today, they are trying to mortgage our country with so many loans. The hope for Nigeria in 2023 and beyond is in the PDP. And I believe we can make it happen,” he stated.

Consequently, the PDP members in the House, unanimously urged and encouraged the former Vice President to run and contest for the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku is a prominent member of the evil gang that have raped, looted and bastardized the country. With him as president, things can only get worse.

He offered nothing other than looting, rigging, stealing and killing as Vice President from 1999 to 2007 and he won’t offer anything different if elected president in 2023. He’s not the solution to Nigeria’s problems. Nigeria will be irredeemably doomed if Atiku is elected president.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku customer dada ni.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by adefitim(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shey no be the same Atiku wey don Dey come out every four years be dis ni abi na my eye Dey pain me ni?

Enough of all these old politicians

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by Lipscomb(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Whatever man. You know what you can't escape justice.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by seanfer(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Says a presidential aspirant that is always running to Dubai after loosing elections..
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by Coolsperm: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is already doomed, Nigeria can never get better
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by dasparrow: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria is already doomed in case you don't know. Is there anything that is working in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nothing in this world will stop me from beating Atiku if I meet him face to face I swear. So these minority fulanis who are not even Nigerians thinks that southerners are fools. Fire will burn this animal and his family to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
I guess his definition of "getting it right" is "vote me in as president".

Atiku Okechukwu, do your worst. Neither you nor Pandora GoFundMe Obi will smell that office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by bennybuhari: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Same story
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I guess his definition of "getting it right" is "vote me in as president".

Atiku Okechukwu, do your worst. Neither you nor Pandora GoFundMe Obi will smell that office.
[/s]
even Tinubu or Osinbajo will never smell it.
Atiku even stand a better chance than the above.
take that to the bank love

SE/SS presidency or the north continues
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by Afamed: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
even Tinubu or Osinbajo will never smell it.
Atiku even stand a better chance than the above.
take that to the bank love

SE/SS presidency or the north continues

Your 5% remains inconsequential. You can wail till thy kingdom comes
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Will Be Doomed If It Fails To Get It Right In 2023 by 1839ni: 3:42am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Atiku customer dada ni.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Screenshots Of Kogi State Civil Servants' Salaries / Breaking: Court Sacks 20 Lawmakers In Cross River Over Defection To Apc / What PDP Must Do If They Intend To Win The 2023 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.