Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,529 members, 7,911,312 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Become A Freenlance MONEY POT On Fiverr - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Freenlance MONEY POT On Fiverr (233 Views)

Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Freenlance MONEY POT On Fiverr by samayansola(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Stop The Battle Of Feast And Famine, Cold Pitching Without Responses And...

Become A Freelancer With Credit Alerts That "The Rich And Wealthy Men Respect.." And The Minority Look Up To..

Give Your Ego A Super Boost.. Using My Sneaky “CASH IN THE BANK” Freelance Methods...

The Hidden Secrets A Once Frustrated Nigerian Uses To Rake In As Much As N5,000,000 Yearly Freelancing...

Dear Friend,

Are you already rich? If not, you need to be 100% certain you make a massive amount of (money) in this year 2022…

Here is why:

We are now living in the most uncertain time in the history of our country, The coronavirus pandemic has eaten deep into the system that The oil price has dropped, the education system is crumbling, people are losing their jobs, and we were asked to stay at home last year!

"Nobody In The World Can Now Predict The Degree Of Certainty In  Whatsoever"

But I’ll tell you what I can do, I can show you (if you act right now) how to make a ton of money in 2022... no matter what happens.

Look, about 6 years ago, my mentor in the Freelancing world wanted to become a self-made millionaire, at least He achieved that goal.

Now he wants,

"To Become The Best FiverrTeacher In The World"

He has been teaching thousands of students...

Listen up,

He taught his inner sanctum students each one of those secrets … and much more!

You can ask anybody who was a member, He went beyond what he promised to deliver..

What he actually delivered (in addition to what he promise) is something … far more valuable

"1,000 times more valuable"

And listen to this, this is the very best training on fiverr he has ever made.

Everything he  recorded in this training is highly Effective, Time tested (by me and over 5000 Nigerians) and proven to work like gangbusters…

All of my knowledge in fiverr is recorded into a course I have titled:

"The Freelancers Money Pot: How To Consistently Make #250k – 500k Monthly On Fiverr!"

Here is in fact a very small summary of what it entails...!

Module 1: 

A Details Explanatory About Fiverr.. (Introduction To Fiverr)

Module 2: 

How To Set Up A Professional And Top Notch Fiverr Account And Gig (Very Easy To Do)

Module 3: 

The desperate Newbie New ranking methods revealed (I will show you how i ranked newly created gig in less than 7 days on fiverr) tested and confirmed.

Module 4:

Hot in demand niches on fiverr.. That you can instantly deploy and skyrocket your sales like a demi god!

Module 5:

I will Reveal to  you the Chief priest Methods on how you can offer more than 5 different hot in demand service on fiverr.. 

I mean the services that can earn you between 500 dollars to 2000 dollars as a new seller on fiverr

Module 6:

Stop looking for review from outsiders, i will expose the hidden secrets on how you can do a gig review professionally without getting Banned on fiverr.

Module 7:

I will Expose to you A new  discovery on how you can get a verified USA fiverr account 90% guaranteed!

Module 8:

I will reveal my lazy fiverr methods on how  you can outsource some hot in demand services on fiverr.....This is a new discovery that can earn you 1000usd monthly on fiverr.

Module 9:

How to turn your repeated buyers to your ATM (You can never guess).

Module 10:

You will also learn th secret ninja method on how you can beat your competitors as a new seller.

Module 11:

Good communication is the key to any successful business, you will also learn how you can communicate like a pro as a new seller on fiverr.

And many more!

So, How much do you think this should cost?

But before I tell you how much I've decided to charge for the Freelancers Money Pot, I want to tell you about all the exciting FREE BONUSES that you are about to take possession of:

1 Fiverr Profitable Plan
Fiverr Profitable Plan is a fluff free, step by step guide, that will teach you exactly how you can sell this high demand Fiverr gig, that takes 2-3 minutes to deliver and make anywhere up to $80 per hour. (Valued at #3,000)

2 Fiverr First Page Gig Ranking
The one simple trick that can boost your fiver gig ranking for sales by 400%.
This will help you Rank any gig or service you are offering on Fiverr and x3, x4 or ever x10 your sales. (Valued at #3,500)

3 Fiverr Cookbook
This is one of many methods that I used to start myself up in the Fiverr business. The best part about this one is that it requires no start-up capital.  (Valued at #3,000)

This bonuses are well over #13,500 but you’re getting them for free I will say.

You can only learn this secrets from him personally and that’s why you are not being charged too much even though his marketing friends suggested he charge #45,000 for this…

But you see my friend, he won’t do that because he has been there before (a place of sadness and pain) and this is why he has struggled within myself and decided to give you this course plus all the exciting FREE BONUSES (well worth over #13,500) for a whooping discounted price of:

"N12,500"

Plus You Are Backed Strongly By a

90 Days Money Back Guarantee

So this means for the next 90 days you have a chance to get back your money only if you swear in all honesty that you did not gain value from the course..

P.S. Take a look at all those bonuses, the training course itself and the massive guarantee, come on you have nothing to lose!!

P.P.S. Act Immediately, now and click the link to order!! Did I tell you, you will Have An Unlimited Access To My Private Number Anytime You Desire? You will have access to my private support any time without paying an extra dime

To get started, send a DM to my WhatsApp number

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Sales – Service Business (nigerian National) / Female Roommate Needed / CS Core Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.