Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,902 members, 7,922,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Do You Take Life As You See It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Take Life As You See It (443 Views)

Why Can't I Take Life As I See It / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Or do you wish, you were born in heaven
Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Boogyman557: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no de COMPRISUN dis ur CAPRISUN oo

Bcus as I de HERE so, DIS Life de SWEET me INTOTO..

I don SMOKE like 15 STICKS of WEED today and in d evening I go JAZZ in ASHAWOO house to FIND better ASHAWOO BANI wit STANDING BOBZ to NACK...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Exkandayee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
I wish I'm a woman,I go do SIMPs shelele
Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Truvelisback(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes, i do take life as i see it. In most cases, It's not in my power to make things be the way i want or wish for. Life is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, i do take life as i see it. In most cases, It's not in my power to make things be the way i want or wish for. Life is not fair.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2022
kiss
Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Do You Take Life As You See It by Ilamina(f): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

. / Meaning Of Picking Snails In The Dream / What Was Your Most 'Broken' Moment And How Did You Survive It? Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.