Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES (1763 Views)

VAT Amendments: NBA, SANs Caution NASS, Fault FIRS Planned Revenue Court / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by DeltaFire: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES

Premium Times had published all 68 Amendment Bills on 28 Feb (see link below). They are too long to post here. Read #36 and #38

36. Bill for an Act to Alter the Provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to Expand the Scope of Citizenship by Registration; and for Related Matters.

38. Bill for an Act to Alter the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to provide Criteria for Qualification to become an Indigene of a State in Nigeria; and for Related Matters.

It is not logical or legally valid to amend a FORGERY! The 1999 Constitution is a FORGERY so must be thrown away. They are DECEIVING us in a big way!

NINAS Movement has for long been telling us how we can stop Fulanization.

It's by TAKING DOWN the fraudulent 1999 Constitution which was foisted on us. We never wrote it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/514423-for-the-record-68-amendment-bills-proposed-by-senate-reps-on-review-of-1999-constitution.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Dawn91(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
DeltaFire:

Premium Times had published all 68 Amendment Bills on 28 Feb (see link below). They are too long to post here. Read #36 and #38

36. Bill for an Act to Alter the Provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to Expand the Scope of Citizenship by Registration; and for Related Matters.

38. Bill for an Act to Alter the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to provide Criteria for Qualification to become an Indigene of a State in Nigeria; and for Related Matters.

It is not logical or legally valid to amend a FORGERY! The 1999 Constitution is a FORGERY so must be thrown away. They are DECEIVING us in a big way!

It's by TAKING DOWN the fraudulent 1999 Constitution which was foisted on us. We never wrote it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/514423-for-the-record-68-amendment-bills-proposed-by-senate-reps-on-review-of-1999-constitution.html
[/s]

1 Like

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by babasolution: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Abeg let the fulanization happen,Nigerians are daft

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
This ugly ipob pig terrorist does not know which identity to choose for himself.
Biafra or Nigeria?
What stopped your pig relatives in the National Assembly from sponsoring bill to igbonise Nigeria?
The disgusting animal will never stop poke-nose in Nigerian affairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by oilykid(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
gawu1:
This ugly ipob pig terrorist does not know which identity to choose for himself.
Biafra or Nigeria?
The disgusting animal will never stop poke-nose in Nigerian affairs.
Looks like you are Fulani

5 Likes

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Cyberterror: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
The bill also favours Igbos who have for long been agitating to become indigenes of Lagos and other southwest states, so stop crying fulanization here angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

Looks like you are Fulani
And so what?
Are ipob pig?
You know sey we no dey settle at all angry
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by oilykid(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
gawu1:

And so what?
Are ipob pig?
You know sey we no dey settle at all angry
Fulani are indegenous to Nigeria.. they are invaders occupying people's land in the north after committing genocide against them.. you people are from Gambia, Niger and chad

2 Likes

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by oilykid(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cyberterror:
The bill also favours Igbos who have for long been agitating to become indigenes of Lagos and other southwest states, so stop crying fulanization here angry
You mean states like Osun,ekiti,Oyo,ogun tht the indigenes are not even proud of that made most of them to claim lagosians. No igbo is interested in those brown roof ritualistic infected underdeveloped state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cyberterror:
You thing those ipob pigs have sense of reasoning?
These are people who always view everything from the prism of tribalism, yet they will not hesitate in lashing at others as being tribal.

The least people expected to complain against that section should be igbos because it mostly favor them than any group in the country.
But the idiot always see Fulani in his nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

Fulani are indegenous to Nigeria.. they are invaders occupying people's land in the north after committing genocide against them.. you people are from Gambia, Niger and chad
Ipob pigs are indigenous to Nigeria? Are you not Jew from Israel any more?
Fulani from Gambia, Niger are at least African and thus, are more Nigerians than ipob pigs who don't know where to claim as their original home.
If fulanization of Nigeria so much pains you,
I suggest that you find available flight to Israel immediately; Netanyahu is always there to displace Palestinians to make available spaces for his Jew brethren like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Kapeter(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
At least that 38 does not only favour foo.lani. it favours Igbos that have been dying time immemorial to be recognized as Lagosian even when the name is Emeka. So rest dakun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Kazeem47(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
gawu1:

Fulani from Gambia, Niger are at least African and thus, are more Nigerians than ipob pigs who don't know where to claim as their original home.
I suggest that you find available flight to Israel immediately; Netanyahu is always there to displace Palestinians to make available spaces for his Jew brethren like you.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by oilykid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
gawu1:
[s]
I suggest that you find available flight to Israel immediately; Netanyahu is always there to displace Palestinians to make available spaces for his Jew brethren like you. [/s]
Go back to futa jallon where you all came from

2 Likes

Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Its the incessant killings that's got people rattled about fulanization. Igbos travel and start up businesses anywhere they go... They bring in marchandise but the fulani, even their cow businesses sef get k leg. I heard they have sex with the cows and then the herders have clashes with farmers wherever they go resulting in rustling and killing of indegenous members of the communities they visit. Before you know what's happening they'll call in their brothers in the Nigerian military since allegedly they are the owners of Nigeria and the Nigerian military and then from there things escalate to genocidal proportion. Its not a good name. Everyone in Africa is complaining about the genocidal tendencies of the fulanis...Do y'all know that a certain country in Africa has legalized gund due to clashes with the fulanis? Google it and see for yourself. All this because their Qoran tells them that they superior to other people since na them carry Islam for head in Africa so therefore every other tribe in Africa are inferior and their slaves. In the Qoran Surah De Bakara Muslims are told that killing has been made for them by their Allah. LMAO... God is in control sha.

Please, abeg y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers of certain songs that I think you'll like. Someone asked if I was a comedian, while another asked why I was crying after viewing my videos. Well, check them out and tell me what you think. I'll do giveaway when I reach 10,000 views. wink Cheers.
PS: If you are in visiting Nairaland without logging in to your account them you can find me on YouTube by searching "E.Q. Lah-lah". That way you can see my videos.
Bless!!!
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by rayvelez(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now these terrorists fulanis herdsmen will be claiming others people land...
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by orisa37: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
COOOOORECT.

To OBJ, IBB, IGBOHO, KANU, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE PANDEF MIDDLE BELT AREWA AND NAIRALAND MODS.

BOK, THAT'S BUHARI, OBAMA AND KERRY ENCOURAGED BMF-BOKOISWA AND FUNAM TO ESTABLISH RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY TO ACHIEVE FC-FULANI CONFEDERATE OF NIGERIA.

CRAFTY BUSINESS ISN'T IT? ALL THE BUHARI AND ELRUFAI IMPORTED IMMIGRANTS FROM THE SAHEL THAT HAVE FOUND THEIR WAYS INTO THE KINGDOMS OF NIGERIA WHEREVER WILL NOW HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL LEGITIMACY.
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by orisa37: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:
Abeg let the fulanization happen,Nigerians are daft

THE LORD WILL STOP THE CRAFTINESS USING WHOEVER SUCCEEDS BUHARI. SAINT OR SATAN.
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by orisa37: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
I SEE THE SO CALLED 1999 CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA BEING COMPLETELY SCRAPPED AND REPLACED WITH THE US STANDARD.
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Cyberterror:
[/s]
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by ceematics: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fimileejoor:
Its the incessant killings that's got people rattled about fulanization. Igbos travel and start up businesses anywhere they go... They bring in marchandise but the fulani, even their cow businesses sef get k leg. I heard they have sex with the cows and then the herders have clashes with farmers wherever they go resulting in rustling and killing of indegenous members of the communities they visit. Before you know what's happening they'll call in their brothers in the Nigerian military since allegedly they are the owners of Nigeria and the Nigerian military and then from there things escalate to genocidal proportion. Its not a good name. Everyone in Africa is complaining about the genocidal tendencies of the fulanis...Do y'all know that a certain country in Africa has legalized gund due to clashes with the fulanis? Google it and see for yourself. All this because their Qoran tells them that they superior to other people since na them carry Islam for head in Africa so therefore every other tribe in Africa are inferior and their slaves. In the Qoran Surah De Bakara Muslims are told that killing has been made for them by their Allah. LMAO... God is in control sha.

Please, abeg y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers of certain songs that I think you'll like. Someone asked if I was a comedian, while another asked why I was crying after viewing my videos. Well, check them out and tell me what you think. I'll do giveaway when I reach 10,000 views. wink Cheers.
PS: If you are in visiting Nairaland without logging in to your account them you can find me on YouTube by searching "E.Q. Lah-lah". That way you can see my videos.
Bless!!!
please boss 1k can save my life now,salary is yet to drop haven't eaten anything since morning abeg
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by Tingotoe: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
DeltaFire:

Please shed more light on how this bill translates to 'Fulianization' of the country. You didn't even post the details of the sections you quoted. Without the details we can't know what you're talking about
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
oilykid:

Go back to futa jallon where you all came from
Ipob Pigs should first start living to Israel where they came from.
Re: CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES by gawu1: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kazeem47:
grin grin
Man no wan talk but those pigs would not let man rest silence grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Influencers Visit Innoson Industrial Complex To Feed Their Eyes / We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? / EFCC Is Patiently Waiting For Wike. Watch This Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.