Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,696 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (70144 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by Blesschemical: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
sylve11:
If you see toilet for dream, my brothers and sisters nor use am o. sad cool

@op, sorry.
Please what is the dream meaning?

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by JamesDBlack: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Did you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

In this video, am going to show you everything you need to know to export files perfectly using Corel Draw.
#CorelDrawTutorial​

✅ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CORELDRAW TIPS AND TUTORIALSDid you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

In this video, am going to show you everything you need to know to export files perfectly using Corel Draw.
#CorelDrawTutorial​
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TgPO6vOwTiIpySwXl9cnA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TgPO6vOwTiIpySwXl9cnA

Kindly subscribe to our channel and turn on your notification sign for new video alert.
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by JamesDBlack: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Did you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

#CorelDrawTutorial​

✅ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CORELDRAW TIPS AND TUTORIALSDid you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

#CorelDrawTutorial​
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TgPO6vOwTiIpySwXl9cnA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAn7Yp7aXs

Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on your notification bell for notification on our new video.
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
BrodaAgbaya:
They can fully concentrate on their dancing careers now

Now, God don pick their call... No one can kill one's joy... grin
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by Inspirer1: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
fran6co:
Small dance wey them dance to ease pressure nai them take sack them.

I know say this sacking will bring them something bigger.
Wowww, and it has....

You're a seer
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by anoda(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
sylve11:
If you see toilet for dream, my brothers and sisters nor use am o. sad cool

@op, sorry.
I dey suspect say na morfious na design this glitch for our matrix.
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by TooMuchStuff: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Храни Господи Владимира Путина. Смерть Европе и НАТО

Man wey sabi wetin de Zeh....

I hereby award you the TooMuchStuff man of the day

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by essienisrael5(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Their destiny helper have located them.
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by jclassiq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Disgusting.
I will do the same thing and even sack the floor manager and floor supervisor.
What kind of rubbish. Irritating customers with that bushman behaviour..
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by lexy2014: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2022
BrodaAgbaya:
They can fully concentrate on their dancing careers now

Exactly....

https://www.nairaland.com/7014943/apostle-chibuzor-offer-sacked-chicken
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2022
fran6co:
Small dance wey them dance to ease pressure nai them take sack them.

I know say this sacking will bring them something bigger.
one apostle is now looking for them for scholarship. Truly something bigger is awaiting for them
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2022
OGraffix:
person life about to change for Good
Yes oh, one apostle is looking for them now for scholarship
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by Fadafada231(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:
It is a good thing they sacked them. Those who want to help them can do so without the encumbrance of the useless 35k Chicken Republic pays them.

Imagine and they will be working from morning to night.
Re: Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty by selfdefence: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Go5DY:
nah you wicked pass
why because I asked them to get an Oraimo Freepod pro and be vibing to music on a low? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.