Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Think Satan Is Innocent.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Satan Is Innocent.. (299 Views)

Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
I just finished reading the Bible. Satan is innocent. He doesn't do anything wrong. He is a loving and caring man. Why do we all hate Satan?? I don see anything Satan do wrong. Abi na only me dey observe this.. I wanna smoke weed with satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Well, isn't it awesome.
You should watch the DC. Comics Lucifer series.

Lucifer ain't innocent but people tend to blame him for the bad choices they make.

And yeah, you won't even need sparks to light the weed cause you'd be b*urning in h*ll with him..
No offense

1 Like

Re: I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
There is no substantive nor material evidence for Satan’s existence. Devils, demons, and fallen angels are the stuff of mythologies from many tribes and times. None has panned out.

There is no proof because you can’t prove the impossible. The idea of some super powerful, supernatural evil entity is absurd on so many levels. The stories about also make no sense whatsoever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by Deborah98(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by Vinstel: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
That ugly, fat, short thing is guilty as hell
Re: I Think Satan Is Innocent.. by SKhanmi: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Come to think of it, if we don't allow ourselves to be caught up in emotions. The God in the old testament was actually the villain while the serpent came to set Adam&eve free. The former wanted obedient docile non thinking robots while the latter helped the couple attain critical thinking, Lucifer means light bringer after all.
All the same don't take all those bible stories seriously, most modern religious texts are simply deliberately retranslated copies of ancient texts. Like the Enki and Enlil verses which parallels the Adam and eve story. One of them had humans made as docile barren slaves to work for them while the other helped the slaves to reproduce and survive the flood (Noah?) and was punished for it.

Folks who don't dig into how their so called religions came about are usually the most ignorant. No religion is worth dying for,the truth is totally something else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Quran The Word Of God ? / Animals Have Emotions Just Like Humans / Why Is This World So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.