Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To (3515 Views)

Fans React As Burna Boy Name Omitted From List Of Artistes Performing At Grammys / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by LetDemKnow(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2022

Legendary singer, 2face Idibia now 2baba has reacted to show poster with had Burna Boy’s name in larger fonts as opposed to his in smaller fonts.

Fans of the singer lamented about the situation sharing that it was a huge disrespect to the living legend and his contribution to the music industry.

2baba has however reacted to the uproar in a post shared on his Instagram story. He explained that he understands that many people are obsessed with font size and respect but it doesn’t change the fact that he is a legend.

“I understand some pips agro about font size and disrespect and all. But my pple na life be that. E no change the fact say I too much. Okocha and Kanu dem respect Ighalo and Obafemi Martins. Even Maradona Respect Messi. E no change the fact.” he wrote.

He further stated that Nigerian music and movies are doing things that the government can’t and the people shouldn’t fall into the trap of being their own enemies.

The music star also affirmed that he will never try to be somebody else because of comparisons.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/2baba-reacts-to-show-poster-with-burna-boys-name-in-larger-fonts-as-opposed-to-his-name/

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2022
BURNA BOY is the bigger artist, he is the main attraction....and i can bet my left ball, he is the one getting the bigger check.

what do you expect?! any promoter out there would do the same as Burna is the one who will pull the biggest crowd. only Davido and Wizkid would be as big on the flyer as Burna Boy (all the rest na 2nd class)

11 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Wawelexy(m): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2022
classic reply
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by phemmyfour: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Former goat recognizes reigning goat

4 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by wagazala: 6:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Everyone has their time to shine. 2Baba is a Legend but won't pull today's crowd. His fans probably don't do these kind of shows anymore.

Soon Burna Boy sef go enter small fonts. Na life.

15 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2022
wagazala:
Everyone has their time to shine. 2Baba is a Legend but won't pull today's crowd. His fans probably don't do these kind of shows anymore.

Soon Burna Boy sef go enter small fonts. Na life.

9 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by SocialJustice: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Day go break, na rubbish una go dey pour una energy put.
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
It’s about era, no one stays at the top forever. I think Tubaba overflogged the issue. Some fans are rètarded and should be ignored

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by padi94(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2022
No levels... It's the law of old and New, one gives way for the other
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Hmm
Tubaba even waste him time dey reply those jobless fans

Nigeria dey burn, make all of dem go find food chop first
Na even untop vegas wey dem dey para, untop plane ticket wey dem no go fit buy undecided

Meanwhile ASUU wan do us strong thing, make all these children comot from ig go protest abeg

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by othermen: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Hehehe.

Music is not like football, where your ability disappears with age.

Today, Burna is more prominent. There was a time Olu Maintain was more prominent than 2face. There was a time Tony Tetuila was more prominent than 2face, but then 2face that was prominent before the former is again more prominent than both of them.

2face should work hard and put more effort into giving good sound and stop believing the lies that he’s some legend and so he has to leave the stage or he doesn’t have to work so hard. 2face can do music that can appeal globally or to any generation of Nigeria. Rema continues to appear on Obama’s favorite playlist. Music ultimately in its sufficient quality is universal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by bigjackass: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
That fûcker needs to grow up seriously . Everything in life has its time and season. Eg, the richest man in the world ten years ago is no longer in that position. But that doesn't make him any less relevant in the world
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Holywizard: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
He overemphasized on his explanations.
We all know that he's a legend

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Rahkman: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
everybody get him time .....2face doesn't need to explain anything
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by MoneyGoDrop: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Big ups to 2baba for not allowing people use his ego. In this life, only change is constant and currently burna boy is bigger and has more appeal to the public.
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by l0uie(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
This guy na pussy, I swear. Always chickening out of matters wey carry weight. But when it comes to knacks now, him go dey beat him chest like one bad ass king kong. Na chest pain go kill you lass lass.
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
It’s about era, no one stays at the top forever. I think Tubaba overflogged the issue. Some fans are rètarded and should be ignored
Tu baba dey talk like say the thing pain am.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
He overemphasized on his explanations.
We all know that he's a legend
The tin pain am
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omo, with this explanation, you can tell 2baba is human afterall and lowkey not cool with it but he has no choice but to accept it

I am sure he must have been watching what these young guys are doing and envy them. Not in a bad way sha like "these small small boys don do wetin I no do or no go fit do o"

Anyway, I like that he understands how life works. People go pass you no matter what you have achieved. What I tell people is the run you had that's what is important. Yes! I see it as run.

People will always come into the music industry but its how your run was that's what matters. 2baba has been seen artiste from different era come and go and he is still here. Also he was the first to win an international award MTV that made us believe that it just might be possible to go even further to win Grammy
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Holywizard: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The tin pain am
yes E pain am. Na BURNA people sabi now

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
BURNA BOY is the bigger artist, he is the main attraction....and i can bet my left ball, he is the one getting the bigger check.

what do you expect?! any promoter out there would do the same as Burna is the one who will pull the biggest crowd. only Davido and Wizkid would be as big on the flyer as Burna Boy (all the rest na 2nd class)
Burna has a Grammy award while others don't, if you big you big be that.
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Fedrick100: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
It’s his time doesn’t mean he’s better than others
He’s not better than flavour because flavour get am every where
Gospel ,high life ,afro pop and ogene music
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by Cholls(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
My brothers and sisters even Burna boy complain like some year back to Coachella
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by donproject2(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Omo irankiran ni e...bi omode bani aso biagba, kole ni akisa biagba. I know say you be pikin, na why your brain remain shikini. Who was BB when 2Baba dey ball in 2000s? How you want take know? You were with your mate rolling bicycle tyres around your family house.
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by pretydiva(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2022
All these jobless fans sef undecided
Re: 2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
donproject2:
Omo irankiran ni e...bi omode bani aso biagba, kole ni akisa biagba. I know say you be pikin, na why your brain remain shikini. Who was BB when 2Baba dey ball in 2000s? How you want take know? You were with your mate rolling bicycle tyres around your family house.

LIFE GOES ON....10 yrs ago, Burna was unknown and 2baba was on top AND NOBODY COMPLAINED...now BB is on top and 2baba is washed up. big deal!

you better accept the ying and yang of an artist life, instead of expecting your favourite artist to be on top FOREVER. only a few can manage that (aka MJ etc) dont ever make the mistake to compare some two bit people with the greatest artists out there. even BB/Wizkid etc will be 2nd class (or even unknown) in a few yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Shootings Committed By CIA & Masons To Justify Massive Scape Goat Watchlist / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Ended Kate Henshaw's Marriage / Photos:dr. Sid’s House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.