Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Can She Be Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Be Pregnant? (718 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Be Pregnant? by kunmibola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hello NLanders,
There is this girl that I take as a sister and we live on the same street. She approached me recently and confided in me that she had sex for the 1st time after about two years. The following day, she saw her menstrual period which came 2days earlier. She completed the period after 6days which was quite usual for her. The problem now is that she said she has been experiencing different kinds of symptoms less than a week after her period. She pees alot, says she has thrown up about 2times during the evenings.

I am quite confused and I told her to go for a test but she is a "Mumie's pet" and doesnt even know where to go or where to tell them she's goin to at home.

Kindly help me out cos i dont know wat to tell her as she was expecting a home-test stuff from me. And if there is any home test she can carry out herself, kindly post it.

Thanks.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
emmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed she could be pregnant.

The only way to be 100% sure is for her to see a doctor.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
is dis a home movie? angry
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by kunmibola(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
@M M M,
Aint no home video,
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by livedit(f): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
It's possible, but like Rokiatu said, only way to be sure is for her to go see a doctor.  She can also go pick up a home pregnancy test at a nearby local drugstore or retail shop as well.  It takes less than 10 minutes to take a pregnancy test, so she can go to a neaby restroom to find that out.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by kunmibola(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
@livedit,
Thanks so much but do u have any particular home pregnancy testin mind and whats the reliability of the result?
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by iice(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
Nna, simply point to direction of drug store to get the test.
If she's going to the doctor, point her to doctor.
If she's looking for excuse. . .she tells them she's going to visit friend and do it on the way to friend.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by MMM2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
kunmibola:

@M M M,
Aint no home video,

kunmibola:

@M M M,
Aint no home video,

then what is it
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by kunmibola(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
@M M M,
REALITTTTYYYYY!!!!!!!
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Dsense(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
OP.

Imma doctor . .I here by declare  that your wife is pregnant!!!! undecided
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Omolola1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
seconded.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by livedit(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
kunmibola:

@livedit,
Thanks so much but do u have any particular home pregnancy testin mind and whats the reliability of the result?

I've heard F*rst Response is a very good one and one of if not the best accurate home pregnancy test kits. But there are many out there. Just make sure she follows the instructions exactly as they ask.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by kunmibola(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Livedit,
Thanks.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
@op
If shes pregnant, What next?
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Andrew3(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster

am begining to suspect you oooooo grin
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Cuddlemii: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
::Andrew:::

@poster

am begining to suspect you oooooo grin

grin grin grin grin. Haba Its wasn't him
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by upendo98(f): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/pregnancyfaq.htm

But request her to see a doc for tests. all i know is that nausea/vommiting starts at around week 6 of pregnancy.Now peeing all the time comes much later when the baby is really pressing on the bladder as it grows.
Now I knw smbdy is gonna show face here and ask me a silly quest.your welcome.
Re: Can She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster
if she is afraid she could be pregnant THEN it means she had unprotected sex, so MBJ suggest you get her to her doctor for ALL the possible tests (not only pregnancy).

STDs/STIs are real, educate yourself!

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks Into A Great New Relationship And You Win The Lottery! / Anniversary / Why Cheeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.