Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,797 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? (1556 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by mmomi(f): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2006
No matter how strong or faithful one be, the person must see another friend (opposite sex) in a new place he/she has relocated to, who will have the xracters the other person wants. And it takes the will of God/self control for one not to commit if the person is married.

When I think of it , I think of LOVE that *no BusStop for Love*

My people what do you think?
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by mobzy205(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2006
i know wat u mean. ur right i cant handle longdistance relationships because i will definitely find someone else better the other one, and later fall in love with him. secondly its a chance to get to know new people.
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by mobzy205(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2006
i know wat u mean. ur right i cant handle longdistance relationships because i will definitely find someone else better the other one, and later fall in love with him. secondly its a chance to get to know new people.
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 18, 2006
True, mmomi. But you got to have a mind of steel. And keep strong contact with ur partner. Because for me, it is an everyday issue, where there are flashier, sexier, badder and more willing girls in the town i work than where my girl is. I always tell her how i feel, sha and she understands. AND it helps drive away da feelings.
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by mmomi(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2006
And it takes the will of God/self control for one not to commit if the person is married.
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by mmomi(f): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2006
Sorry in that post I didn't finish why i raised this issue.

The other day when I was coming back from work, what I saw, fight,,,
A lady who came all the way from the east was rushed to the hospital feared losing one of her eyes.
She came to visit her lover, whom I learned (she) had suffered for him (financially) before the guy relocated to Lagos.
When she came -saw another lady and asked the guy who the girl was, received the beating of her life.

I imagined how close they were before the guy came to Lagos,
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by theffanyi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
ITS because its a new AREA, and no one knows ur mistakes. wink

Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by tomaagy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
they're always like that even my former I left her for some months and she wandered and before I knew it her heart was somewhere else
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by smurf1(f): 1:33am On Dec 10, 2008
Sometimes though cos u get to come across a new set of people wiff different ideas and sometimes most people cant help it as well, wink
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by 190: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2009
Now im really scared!
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by TheSeeker(m): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2009
Depends on how deep you have gone and how much you care about each other, but damn!!! It ain't easy
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by ladykool(f): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2009
i will try to cope watever the case may be
Re: New Environment (always) Leads To New Relationship. Why? by iice(f): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
Not happening for me.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Alcohol / Whats She Looking At ? / Is It Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.