Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,872 members, 7,969,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do You View Matured Adults Bathe Together With Their Grown Siblings? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You View Matured Adults Bathe Together With Their Grown Siblings? (345 Views)

How Do You View This As An African? / Why Do Adults Find "How Are You?" Insulting? / Moro: Ogun Town Where Residents Bathe Once In 10 Days, Wash Clothes Twice In Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You View Matured Adults Bathe Together With Their Grown Siblings? by Truthsoldier(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Good day nairalanders

Just two days ago I was discussing with some colleagues from a particular tribe in Nigeria ( name withheld) and in the course of our discussion these two told me that even at their age as young adults that they bathe with their grown up siblings, I was shocked and found it hard to believe, but I saw that they were damn serious.

I know that there are various cultures and these cultures have various practices which can bring cultural shock to one whom is not from such cultures, however going with the look of things and from all sensibilities, I feel it ain't right for grown up siblings to bathe together especially if they are opposite sexes,I have heard of some irresponsible acts that stem from that...

But my question is;
My good nairalanders is it normal by you that matured adults bathe together with their grown up siblings as opposite sexes?
Re: How Do You View Matured Adults Bathe Together With Their Grown Siblings? by Shalommy(f): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Not normal and not advisable.
Re: How Do You View Matured Adults Bathe Together With Their Grown Siblings? by Blackbelly(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2022
That's really wierd! I can't encourage such practice because of the risks that comes with it. If it's same gender, no problem, but opposite gender issa big NO!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Use This - Photo / Africa The Only Place Sane Black Men Still Retain Their Dignity / Igbo Community In Canada Celebrates New Yam Festival (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.